276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dell P2723QE USB-C Hub Monitor - 68.5 cm 4K (3840 x 2160) 60Hz Display, 5ms Response Time (Fast Mode), USB-C/DisplayPort/HDMI/USB 3.2 Gen1 Connectivity, Colour Depth: 1.0.0 7 mm. Arden Colours - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Accidental Damage-Additional Information: Accidental Damage Service excludes theft, loss, and damage due to fire, flood or other acts of nature, or intentional damage. Customer may be required to return damaged unit to Dell. Limit of 1 qualified incident per contract year. For more information, consumers visit Accidental Damage Service Contract (Consumer) or commercial customers visit Accidental Damage Service Contract (Commercial). Productive at every level: Easy Arrange allows you to easily tile multiple applications across one or more screens with 38 pre-set window partitions and the ability to personalise up to five windows, giving you improved multitasking abilities. A computer monitor can be many things, but for most, it has a simple task: reliably, legibly, and comfortably display what a PC needs to display. This isn’t difficult, but it leans monitors towards traits different from a television or tablet. Dell's UltraSharp 27 4K USB-C Hub Monitor delivers loads of connection and adjustment choices, amping up an extra-poppy panel with wide color gamut and superb contrast." — PCMag

CompleteCover: Service is available for personal computers, Axim PDAs, Dell branded projectors and LCD TV. CompleteCover excludes theft, loss, and damage due to fire, intentional damage, acts of God or natural disasters, animals, pets or pests. Customer may be required to return unit to Dell. This service is only available in selected countries.The key to convenience: Shortcut keys can save you even more time, letting you easily configure your display management settings so you can get to work faster. Connecting over USB-C enables four downstream USB-A ports that can be used to connect more wired peripherals. The monitor also has an Ethernet port, something that’s not found on most competing USB-C hub displays. That’s good news if you want the reliability of wired Internet on your work machine. on Dell internal analysis using publicly available specs in August 2023 comparing maximum effective capacity for PowerStore 1200 and FlashArray //X20. Assumes average 4:1 data reduction for PowerStore, 5:1 for Pure Storage. Actual results vary.

In terms of quality, the soundbar has powerful 3.6W RMS speakers offering a wide frequency response range of 180Hz to 20kHz. I am not an audiophile, but during my Teams calls, everyone sounded clean and crisp. Everyone also reported that I sounded clean, too. It felt like I was in the conference room, but when I played music through the speakers, I didn’t feel enough bass. Again, it’s a conference room speaker, and not a boombox, though. Productive at every level: Easy Arrange allows you to easily tile multiple applications across one or more screens with 38 pre-set window partitions and the ability to personalize up to five windows, giving you improved multitasking abilities. Productive at every level: Easy Arrange allows you to easily tile multiple applications across one or more screens with 38 pre-set window partitions and the ability to personalize up to five windows, giving you improved multitasking abilities. Designed with purpose: With a premium platinum silver finish and an elegant cable management system made to reduce clutter, it’s the monitor built to match any workspace. As far as specs go, the monitor measures 24.1 in x 7.3 in x 21.1 in with the stand and weighs about 15.9 pounds. It has a 16:9 aspect ratio, and the IPS panel itself comes in with 4K 3840 x 2160 resolution at 60 Hz. That’s 163 pixels per inch. Horizontal and vertical viewing angles are 178 degrees, and the screen has an anti-glare coating. Ports & Buttons

USB-C is what makes the UP2723QE convenient to use. With most modern laptops carrying USB-C these days, this means you can use a single cable for power, charging, and data for a connected PC. I hooked up my Surface Pro 8 up to the display and ditched my Surface Connect Charger. One USB-C cable did it all for me, and I am sure it will for you, too. Two things jump out from the Dell P2723QE’s specifications: resolution and connectivity. 4K resolution is not unusual at this price, but it’s still nice to see in a 27-inch monitor. This is also a USB-C hub monitor with up to 90 watts of Power Delivery and DisplayPort Alternate Mode. That’s good news if you intend to connect a USB-C laptop.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment