276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oral-B Pro 3 2x Electric Toothbrushes For Adults, Christmas Gifts For Women / Him, 2 Handles & 2 Cross Action Toothbrush Heads, 3 Modes, Teeth Whitening, 2 Pin Plug, 3900, Black & Pink

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

weeks is the claimed usable life of the Lithium-Ion battery sealed inside the brush handle, based on 2 cleans per day each 2 minutes in length. I achieved 19-20 days and have noticed much more consistent battery performance than the iO Series brushes. Scrubbing and using lots of force as you brush will damage the teeth and gums over the long term. Oral-B has for many years built pressure sensors into their toothbrushes and the Pro 3 is no exception. READ NEXT: The best toothpastes to keep your mouth clean Oral B Pro 3 3000 review: How long does the battery last?

If the iO3 is potentially your first electric toothbrush you will notice the deeper and more effective clean it offers compared to a manual toothbrush. Do learn about the correct technique though, as it is different from a manual brush. It’s not as harsh on the teeth and gums as other Oral-B models Each function button has a slightly concave shape and a different material finish to the rest of the handle, thus it’s obvious to the fingertip where it is positionedWhilst power is far from the most important factor in achieving good cleaning results, I am often asked how many oscillations and pulsations models offer.

For the vast majority of us, 1 cleaning mode is all we need. I don’t use all 7 modes on my iO Series 9. This is a fantastic price given the cleaning performance and dentist recommended features it boasts. It really is a must buy.

Great cleaning, useful features and superb battery life – this is the best affordable electric toothbrush

Like many brushes today, I anticipate that in 5 or more years, this could still easily be your daily toothbrush, there isn’t a need for regular replacement.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment