276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kevyn Aucoin Foundation Balm - Light FB02 For Women 0.7 oz Foundation

£16.5£33.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Accentuate bone structure by using a foundation that is 2-3 shades darker than your skin tone and wherever you'd like to contour - hollows of cheekbones, under the jawline, around the hairline. Remember to blend, blend, blend! Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate/eicosadioate, Talc, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Ozokerite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Boron Nitride, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Persea Gratissima (avocado) Oil, Phytosterols, Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glucomannan. May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (ci 77891), Iron Oxides/oxides De Fer (ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

So, what is a balm foundation, you ask? They typically come in a pot or a jar and are a cross between two popular products. It marries the silky consistency of a cream foundation with the lightweight coverage of a tinted moisturiser. "They can range from super minimal 'skin like' coverage, like the Jones Road Beauty Balm. to very full-coverage like the KVD Good Apple Foundation Balm," celebrity makeup artist Shadi Malek tells POPSUGAR. "Normally, foundation balms are made from oils or silicone." You agree to indemnify and hold Space NK (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers, including but not limited to Bazaarvoice, Inc.), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.

Product details

Kevyn Aucoin Foundation Balm has a powder finish that makes it suitable for use on arms and legs. Use whenever you want camouflage imperfections so skin looks even-toned and flawless. It gives a nice velvety, luminous finish that’s softly matte. After a couple of hours, I think it gets a bit glowier, which I really like. INGREDIENTS: DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, TALC, OZOKERITE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE/DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PHYTOSTEROLS, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, SORBITAN OLEATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLUCOMANNAN. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES/OXIDES DE FER (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Makeup looks may be heavily influenced by trends, but so are the new products that brands launch. Take the "blosses" trend for example. The new lip product combines a lip gloss with a balm for a hydrating and comfortable yet shiny lip. It's creation came to be after lip glosses and barely-there balms started trending again. Another example: foundation "balms."

This soothing balm is enriched with skin-pampering ingredients that work to enhance the natural beauty of the complexion. The balm effortlessly melts into the skin and creates a blendable base that helps to disguise blemishes and improve radiance. use of the content you supply does not violate these Terms of Use and will not cause injury to any person or entity. INGREDIENTS: DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, OZOKERITE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE/DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, TALC, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PHYTOSTEROLS, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, SORBITAN OLEATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLUCOMANNAN. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES/OXIDES DE FER (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). It’s a super emollient texture when you put your finger on to it. And then it softly dries to a soft velvety finish. Before & After Kevyn Aucoin Foundation Balm gives a silky, perfected finish to all skin types. This youth-boosting, creamy foundation is fortified with intensely hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and bonus antioxidants including Vitamin E to leave skin looking and feeling supple.As you will see in my video, I started off applying Light 4, but it looked too light, so I finished off with Medium 5.5: Before After My Review Full makeup details in the YouTube video It isn’t particularly longwearing I don’t think. I wanted to do a little top up after about 4 hours and I think this is where I started to see a couple of issues. When I touched up, I felt like my skin seemed a bit drier, and then a couple of hours after that, the foundation had grabbed a bit to the dryness around my nose. It was nothing major, but I could see it when I looked up close and I am thinking if you have patches of dry skin, it might not be so good for you. There are two recommended techniques for applying this type of product. "The best way to apply a foundation balm is by using your fingers or a flat brush," says Malek. "Apply a swipe of product onto each section of your face, and then take a flat-topped makeup brush and blend outwards. If you feel you have hyperpigmentation or blemishes, you can go over certain areas with a bit more product and it will blend seamlessly." that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;

Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Talc, Ozokerite, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Silica, Boron Nitride, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phytosterols, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Trihydroxystearin, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glucomannan. May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides/Oxides De Fer (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499). INGREDIENTS: DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, OZOKERITE, TALC, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE/DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, SILICA, BORON NITRIDE, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PHYTOSTEROLS, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, SORBITAN OLEATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLUCOMANNAN. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES/OXIDES DE FER (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Now I really liked this foundation but I have a couple of reservations after my first full day of wearing it. When it comes to the shade range, there are 20 tones but I’d strongly advise being colour matched in store rather than risk it over the internet. The colours I thought I’d be (from the on-line swatches) aren’t quite right – I think they come up lighter on skin than they look in the swatches. Kevyn Aucoin Foundation Balm This multi-action balm formula blends effortlessly into skin while diffusing imperfections with full coverage. The Foundation Balm leaves skin looking visibly smoother, more even-toned and imparts a virtually bare, brave and beautiful canvas. This innovative balm contains skin-pampering ingredients that enhance the luster of natural skin.

that is, or may reasonably be considered to be submitted in extreme volumes and as such be deemed as ‘spam’; Blur imperfections and achieve a visibly smoother complexion with the Kevyn Aucoin Foundation Balm, a multi-tasking, tinted balm that helps to create a flawless canvas for further makeup application. INGREDIENTS: DIMETHICONE, TALC, GLYCERYL BEHENATE/EICOSADIOATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, OZOKERITE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE/DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, SILICA, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, BORON NITRIDE, C30-45 ALKYL CETEARYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PHYTOSTEROLS, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, TRIHYDROXYSTEARIN, SORBITAN OLEATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, GLUCOMANNAN. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES/OXIDES DE FER (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment