276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Through My Window: 1 (Hidalgo Brothers)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

All we know is that we've been promised that they'll add new twists to Raquel and Ares's love story. Based on Ariana Godoy's book of the same name (in Spanish, it's titled A través de mi ventana), the first movie gave us an open but happy ending for Raquel and Ares. Thus, it is not surprising that the Netflix network has decided to make feature films of the three books of the series. For fans of After and The Impact of You comes an addictive story about a young woman who fantasized about her neighbor from afar only to find that he’s equally obsessed with her. During Netflix's TUDUM event on June 17, a teaser for the third movie was released where Julio Peña, Clara Galle and the rest of the cast debated what the title should be, revealing it to be Through My Window: Looking At You.

Read the steamy romance that started the international sensation… It used to be that I obsessed over Ares Hidalgo from afar. Claudia “inherited” the housework after her mother (who was the messenger hired by grandfather Hidalgo) became ill. This won't be the end of their romance either, as Netflix confirmed two sequels in February 2022 following the first movie's success. I thought the beginning and the end of the story were a little choppy with dialog and scene breaks - some of the time, I found myself confused with who was talking and when.

At the height of the plot, the typical differences arising from the contrasting contexts of two lovers belonging to very different social classes. A lack of communication and bad decision-making set their romance up to fail during a disastrous Summer weekend on the Mediterranean coast. During the credits of Through My Window: Across the Sea, there are a few images teasing the next instalment, but that's all for now. However, all of these romantic dramas are paused when Yoshi dies in a bike accident that same night. Mireia (she/her) has been working as a movie and TV journalist for over seven years, mostly for the Spanish magazine Fotogramas.

Ares admits that he has been pushing her away as she makes him feel things and how his father has already set a path for him which he has follow. For as long as Raquel can remember, she has been obsessed with Ares - known to everyone as the rich, hot, popular playboy. She is confused and finds out that Ares has hacked into her computer and cracked the Wi-Fi password. Raquel visits him at the hospital and stays by his side the whole time until he completely recovers. However, the final moments of the movie feature Ares climbing through Raquel's window, with the two clearly still enamoured with each other.

On the other hand, Ares attends a prestigious private institute and has the (unexpressed) yearning to become a doctor. The following chapters include the entirety of the Wattpad Original Edition of Through My Window, so if you are interested in reading that, please continue on!

In February 2022, Netflix reported the development of 2 sequels, later announcing the title of the first one to be A través del mar (Through the Sea) (2023) featuring Andrea Chaparro, Iván Lapadula and Carla Tous as cast additions. On February 20, 2023, Netflix released the first teaser trailer for Through My Window: Across the Sea when it confirmed the release date. That was the starting point of the trilogy of the Hidalgo brothers, whose popularity has not stopped growing since then. And after the devastating events of Across the Sea, we can say that things aren't looking too good for the young couple, making the wait for the third Through My Window movie all the more agonising. Also and this is just me being nit picky but in Greek mythology Artemis is a Goddess so it probably would have made more sense if Artemis was a female character.

The next day Raquel follows Ares into a secluded wooded area, where she confronts him about hacking into her computer. The next day Ares invites her to a party where she seduces him but doesn’t let him get what he wants and exclaims that karma is a bitch. Okay so I didn't even know this book existed until the movie was suggested to me by Netflix and lets just say I was obsessed after watching the movie I thought about it for days and even listen to the sound track on Spotify lol. We've known since February 2022 that Through My Window was becoming a trilogy after the success of the first movie.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment