276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU Indoor Safe Propane Heater, Medium

£29.995£59.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With not only the Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) but also the accidental tip-over safety shut-off, you can be sure that you will enjoy years of comfortable indoor safe heat. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Heater Little Buddy Heater reigns supreme as one of the best portable heaters for those on a budget. Little Buddy’s radiant heating technology, like the sun, heats people and objects which in turn heat the surrounding space. The small portable heater operates on the disposable propane tanks that fit most camping grills which was another plus.

That said, I still love the Little Buddy for heating up an unheated workspace, warming up my tent before bed and when I wake up in the morning, and especially around the campsite when I can’t build a campfire. Looks like it’s made pretty durable, the igniter works good, like the carry handle, the metal shield cools down pretty quick if you want to move spots. You can calculate the amount of BTUs required by using the following method: Measure the space’s dimension to determine cubic feet. Not only does the heater get the job done by quickly and efficiently heating small spaces, but its rugged and durable design ensures it will continue doing the job for years on end.Naturally, this is much too heavy for winter backpacking, but the weight is no big deal for car camping, hunting, RVing, or anything else where you’ll be largely in the same place. Heater leads the way, and the little buddy indoor safe propane heater is the latest evolution in compact portable heat for enjoyable comfort. Heater offers the latest evolution in portable heating with the Portable Little Buddy Propane Heater.

I’ve found that, although this is true, it doesn’t really warm up a room as much as it provides a direct heat source. Two heat settings enable you to alternate between 4,000 and 9,000 BTUs per hour to heat an indoor space up to 200 square feet (according to the manufacturer). The angle of the head heating element is perfect for warming wet hands and can be easily aimed to direct the heater output. Heater Little Buddy MH4B, a compact and easy-to-use portable heater perfect for camping or outdoor activities in the winter.The Little Buddy did an incredible job of heating up the tent so that it was comfortable for the rest of the night. I prefer to only run my propane tent heaters for shorter periods of time while awake but, then again, I stay plenty warm even on cold winter nights in my 0° sleeping bag. If you have measured temperature in Fahrenheit, calculate the required BTUs with this formula: (Cubic Feet x Temperature Increase x . Space is incredibly valuable when you go camping, even when car camping, and anything unnecessary gets left behind. As the temps dip into the 40s and 50s (Fahrenheit), this heater sits on the floor nearby and keeps me warm at a VERY reasonable operating cost.

Have tried the cleaning method described in the manual but it is very hard to take apart and nothing seems to help. Additionally, the included base takes up little space and the integrated handle makes this heater an easy one to transport.Because it gets so hot, I was slightly nervous using it in my tent the first couple of times since there is always the chance something can catch on fire but the Little Buddy has an accidental tip-over safety shut-off feature.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment