276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Foreskin Stretcher

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At the root of acquired phimosis are causes that occur after normal pubertal development. They are mostly causes that are related to infections of the glans or foreskin, which heal, sometimes leaving small scars. Scars that can degenerate until a tight phimosis forms. Phimostop was created to provide an alternative to phimosis surgery. The medical device was created by applying the known ability of the body to adapt itself also permanently as a result of constriction constraints, in this case for the foreskin. It is a phimotic ring stretcher.

By using a series of specially designed elements, called tuboids, Phimostop intervenes directly on the phimotic ring. The action of the medical device is focused on the inelastic cells of the phimotic tissue and, thanks to a continuous and mild dilatation process, the inelastic cells thin out and give rise to new elastic cells. The phimotic ring is the part of the phimotic tissue with inelastic cells which forms around the foreskinafter an infection, particularly in cases of acquired phimosis. The same as anyone else would. It does not depend on the fact that you are young or old. Exercises are the same for every age group. Great product , I felt a stretch from the first day day and I was able to retract my foreskin again after 4 weeks. Would reccomend this to any one with phimosisI realize this is a sensitive topic and I'll try and carry the review with grace. So I've had severe phimosis my entire life, and although I could have physical intimacy with a woman - it could only be achieved through a properly fitting condom and lubrication added to the reservoir tip.

However, limited clinical data is available to determine whether stretching the skin produces the desired effect of a foreskin. Surgical foreskin restoration Phimostop is composed of 7 tubes and 6 intermediate rings, which have been specially designed to follow the anatomy of the glans, which allow a progressive dilating action on the phimotic ring. The tuboids are easy to wear, and thanks to a specially designed and patented fastening system, can be kept on throughout the day, leaving the patient free to take part in any activity. There are surgical and nonsurgical options available to achieve foreskin restoration. The most suitable option for a person will depend on their own preference as well as the amount of skin required to fully cover the glans. Nonsurgical foreskin restoration may involve stretching and pulling the skin of the penis so that it grows and eventually covers the glans. A person may be able to achieve this by using tape, attaching weights to the skin, balloons, or manually stretching the skin using their hands to create tension. Over time, the skin stretches and may be able to cover the entirety of the glans. Use a prescription topical steroid ointment: The doctor can prescribe a topical corticosteroid ointment. This ointment will soften the tissue of the foreskin, which helps the foreskin retract more easily. The doctor will show you how to properly use the ointment.

As already mentioned, in adulthood, most of the time we witness a phimosis emerging as a consequence of an infection that’s been treated incorrectly or too late. After the infection, a ring of even more inelastic cells begins to form on the foreskin, which over time can “stiffen” to create an actual loop around the glans. In the worst cases the glans is strangulated so badly that it requires an emergency intervention (paraphimosis).

Medical News Today has strict sourcing guidelines and draws only from peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical journals and associations. We avoid using tertiary references. We link primary sources — including studies, scientific references, and statistics — within each article and also list them in the resources section at the bottom of our articles. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy. x Novo-Inflator™ Silicone Stretching Balloons – engineered for highly sensitive foreskin & glans tissue Go to the doctor: Seeing a doctor might be necessary if you are having a tight foreskin which you cannot loosen after working through your stretches. Most doctors will refer you to the urologist, who will examine you and suggest proper treatment for your condition. Phimosis can lead to other complications that need medical attention. These complications also include irritation, painful urination, urinary tract infections. Without Novoglan and the simple yet remarkably effective technology this kit provides, I would have been left with no choice but to have a circumcision, and would have invariably lost my foreskin.Hi........got the NOVOGLAN kit and am on day 5 of stretching........just wanted to let yu know that I am impressed with how easy it is to use and how painless it is! I believe it is going to do as promised! thank you!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment