276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Think Big: Take Small Steps and Build the Future You Want

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whether you fantasise about changing industry, landing that big promotion, writing a screenplay or setting up your own company, Think Big creates a clear pathway to the future you want now. Some of the things you'll learn include how to: If I can spell “agriculture,” I’ll bet I can learn to spell any other word in the world. I’ll bet I can learn to spell better than Bobby Farmer. In a year and a half—by the middle of sixth grade—I had moved to the top of the class. Unfortunately, I had not been content just to read and to learn. I also felt I had to let everyone else in the world know how brilliant I had become. At the time, I honestly believed that I knew more than any of the other kids in my classroom. I thought I was brilliant; actually, I was quite obnoxious.

As she told me part of the story, I tried to appear indifferent, but as soon as she handed it to me, I opened the book and started to read. Tell the truth. If you tell the truth all the time you don't have to worry three months down the line about what you said three months earlier. Truth is always the truth. You won't have to complicate your life by trying to cover up.”A couple of years ago, I had the opportunity watch a wonderful movie about the life of Dr. Ben Carson. It was called Gifted Hands and it chronicled his rise from bottom of the class fifth grader in a poor single parent household, to brilliant pediatric neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins. Later, I found out that Dr. Carson had written several books intended to inspire young people to reach for their full potential. The author of this book knows about hardship. Ben Carson grew up in inner-city Detroit. His mother was illiterate. His father had left the family. His grade-school classmates considered Ben stupid. He struggled with a violent temper. In every respect, Ben’s harsh circumstances seemed only to point to a harsher future and a bad end. But that’s not what happened.

https://www.entrepreneur.com/living/these-6-small-steps-will-help-you-achieve-your-biggest-goals/390312 or the highly publicized individuals who do outstanding work and get recognized for their achievements. Insights from Behavioral Science are being used around the globe for a variety of purposes but never, until now for career building-something Grace Lordan does systematically, eloquently, and instructively in Think Big Robert Cialdini, Author of Influence and Pre-Suasion

Retailers:

Don’t be afraid of failure. If you focus too much on all the ways you might fail, or might fall short of your initial goal, you’ll never have the motivation to get started. Everyone fails from time to time, and it’s okay. [13] X Trustworthy Source Harvard Business Review Online and print journal covering topics related to business management practices Go to source Yes, Mother.” I agreed to do what Mother told me—it wouldn’t have occurred to me not to obey—but I did not like it. Mother was being unfair and demanding more of us than other parents did. I found myself identifying with him, and relating to his stories He had a way of telling his story in a very relatable and interesting, while still filling you with knowledge at the same time. I'm not a medical student , but I always find the human body to be fascinating, so I really liked how he stayed true to his medical roots and gave us a little snippet of how our brains function.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment