276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cooking With the Remoska: The Official Remoska Recipe book. Over 200 Recipes for use with the Remoska Multipurpose Mini Oven

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mostly we cook outside the motorhome with the awning wound out, amazing how many people comment of the cooking aromas as they pass. Do not heat the Remoska whilst it is empty. As with all Teflon-lined cooking pans, excess heating of an empty pan will eventually damage the Teflon lining. Made in the Czech Republic since the 1950s, the Remoska is a clever and compact oven invented as a super-efficient replacement for everyday ovens – basically a mini electric oven with a lid that does the cooking. Miserly with energy, we first discovered them following a tip-off from a customer and we know that many people who bought them as an emergency measure while their kitchen was being remodelled never put their Remoska away again afterwards. Found this information online and thought it might be useful to new or prospective Remoska owners: - We use it on the worktop at home, to protect the worktop we put two Jamie Oliver plates underneath which coincidently are a perfect fit between the legs, so plates already warmed ready to serve.

New Remoska Cook Book (150 Recipes) | Lakeland

A really useful companion to your Remoska cooker, this bumper book contains over 150 mouth-watering recipes to help you get the most out of this one-pot marvel, whether you use it at home or further afield. Illustrated throughout, you’ll find lots of inspiration for baking, roasting, poaching and grilling, with each easy-to-follow recipe adapted to suit both our Standard and Grand models. We also prepare and cook small Roast Potatoes the same way, you can pre-boil the potatoes for 5 mins beforehand. Simply place your ingredients in the pan, according to the recipe, i.e drizzle of oil and await to obtain great results. It couldn’t be easier. For a family I'd definitely go with the Grande as the Standard is really only big enough for one or two people. The Remoska cooks between 190 and 220 degrees. Something like between 190C/345F Gas mark 5 and 220C/425F Gas Mark 6.

MSE News

Please tell us what you cook ina Ramoska Oven while away in your mohos, as I dont think we would get many takers if we invited guests over for dinner, looking at these recipes, and I cant blame em either! Most cooking is done using tinfoil envelopes, this is a great way to cook, you can prepare them beforehand leave in fridge until needed then just place inside Remoska and voila food cooks inside in it`s own juices so comes out succulent. Food, including cakes are cooked from cold. You can use a Remoska to re-heat food. The Remoska may also be used as a ‘Bain Marie’.

Remoska recipes - Pinterest Remoska recipes - Pinterest

I also use a pressure cooker on the hob if I'm doing something like a stew or a joint of gammon as we prefer the taste of them done this way rather than in a SC. Wrap portions of food in very lightly greased foil, ideal if you are on a fat free diet – fish particularly remains moist and full of flavour. How much use do you get out of yours? I am considering a Grand Remoska and just weighing up the pros and cons particularly as we have a microwave and pressure cooker. Our hob is radiant ring so considering the other uses. It is possible to prepare a whole meal in the Remoska. The Remoska works just like an oven. You can also make toasted sandwiches, or cook ready meals in foil containers. classic casseroles to light, healthy meals such as Thai Salmon; whipping up delicious desserts like New York Vanilla Cheesecake; or even baking scrumptious focaccia. With so many recipes to choose from, you’ll never be short of exciting new dishes to try.When you take the lid off, the pan can be carried straight to your dining table to present whatever delicious dish you've created. It Saves so Much Time– Using the soft-pressure lid, you can bring down the cooking time of a soup or stew to less than an hour! Hi, I have had two over the past 15 years ,and to me they have paid for themselves. I live alone as I'm widowed and my children are grown and flown, so it was ideal for me. Superdrug adds new 'VIP Rewards' offers to its existing loyalty scheme – here's what you need to know Tesco Mobile is to start charging new and recently joining pay-monthly customers to use their mobiles in Europe from 2024.

Cooking With the Remoska: The Official Remoska Recipe book

I only use my big main oven when I am cooking lots of cakes,biscuits etc so prehaps only once or twice a month if that. If you've got a Marcus easy-access savings account or cash ISA, you can easily boost your interest rate to 4.75% – here's how. We cook Bolognese sauces in a casserole dish covering with tinfoil instead of using the dishes lid to keep the height down. Beauty Advent calendars are significantly pricier than chocolate ones, but they've become increasingly popular in the last few years as a way of bagging beauty products at a fraction of the normal cost. They often sell out early, but can also be heavily discounted later if they don't, so here's a round-up of some of the best I’ve seen. I think anything you can use to cut the costs of the fuel bills this winter is well worth investing in I also have two slow cookers which are worth their weight in goldThe high sides of the pot means you can fry onion and meat straight over the gas cooker like a frying pan, but without the fat spitting everywhere! We also love using it as a second cooker while we have a few dishes on the go, because we can have it set up anywhere.

Remoska Cooking: 200 New Recipes for the Standard and Grand Remoska Cooking: 200 New Recipes for the Standard and Grand

When it needs replacing (not for a long time I hope!) then I will be considering the Tria which can be also be used as a pressure cooker and as a pan directly in the oven as it comes with different lids.

But I have always got on well with them and I'm sure they have saved my quite a bit in electricity ,especially as I cook with electric. I use my one I have at the moment virtually daily, and where the oven in the hot weather makes the kitchen even hotter my 'moska doesn't There is very little you can't do in one, and combined with my slow cooker and Microwave I think over the years I have saved the cost over and over again. The Remoska is not a slow cooker. On the contrary, some food will cook faster than in a normal oven. If you're a regular Superdrug shopper, you can now earn more freebies and discounts under its Health & Beautycard loyalty scheme, as the retailer has launched new 'VIP Rewards' as part of it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment