276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Speak Your Truth: The Sunday Times top ten bestseller

£8.495£16.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When dealing with truths, a lot of people will feel butterflies inside their stomach when they present a lie. Remember the last time you lied to someone’s face? What did you feel? Was the pit of your stomach twisting, was your chest right? Did you walk around with fear hoping they would not find out you lied? Being honest sheds all of these issues. The more you are honest, the more fear will not reside in you. 3. You will become more authentic to the people around you Notice Your Inner Critic: The closer you get to speaking up, the louder the inner critic gets. It will give you all the “sound” reasons why you should keep your mouth shut and head down. Fear is simply doing its job. It is trying to protect you by keeping you safe in the cave, away from the unknown and further hurt. But you are an adult now, and you no longer need to be afraid of your power and voice. Don’t believe its favorite sayings such as: You’ll disappoint them; You’ll do it wrong; You’ll fail miserably; You’re not capable; They won’t listen; What if…; Know that these are voices of the past, not the present. They no longer serve you. Simply notice these persuasive thoughts—even thank your inner critic for its good intentions to protect you—and… Our desires are a critical part of who we are. They reflect our values and our identities. When we’re not in touch with our own desires, we’re susceptible to putting others’ needs before our own. They say that speaking the truth will set you free. You can’t go on pretending to be someone you’re not, constantly adjusting to the patterns of this world. Here are nine easy ways you can warm up your authenticity muscle today to prepare for a lifetime of authentic communication. 1. Name how you feel, right now, as you read this.

This is the kind of indecisiveness that drives the universe crazy because the universe is constantly trying to guide you through signs, symbols and synchronicity. The universe gives you the energy to create thoughts and emotions that create your truth as well as a reality under your control and nobody else’s. Once I began to bring my awareness to the concept of speaking the truth to those around me, at first it was terrifying. Telling people what I really thought? Was that even allowed? Coupled with the above note, people will feel more inclined to listen to your advice and even act on it. When you value your truths instead of your lies, others will take care to really hear what you have to say, because now you promote value and authenticity by being embedded in truths. 9. Honesty opens up more paths to a better career As a recovering people-pleaser, I spent much of my life believing it was my responsibility to facilitate, or ease the tension in, conversations. For many years, I feared “awkward silences” the way someone else might fear spiders or clowns.Can’t Say No: Saying “Yes” is easier for someone who was raised to fear saying “No”. Within in the word “No” lies fear, guilt and shame, and the belief that you are letting others down if you put yourself first.

It is not necessary to push your truth onto someone else. And it’s not your job to fix anyone. However, it is your disposition to speak your truth when necessary to a person in conflict or to a person who plainly asks you what you think and how you feel.Intellectually, I know I’m going to be OK,” she explains, “but my body goes into panic. It’s a whole PTSD thing, feeling unsafe in certain spaces. I worry something is going to go wrong or I’ll be judged, and I go into catastrophe mode.” Rather, you should stay true to your own opinions and voices, no matter what anyone else may think. While it’s easier said than done, you won’t ever regret speaking your truth.

Regardless of how frequently I read it, it never gets old. You certainly hit the nail on the head on this one. This is something individuals need to think about. Your blog is really mind blowing and the design is really first class. Really, your blog is mind boggling. It’s important that they know how the structure of online blogs workout. When we let go of our attachment to the outcome of a conversation, what the other person thinks, and our erroneous obsession with always having to be right, we allow ourselves to get real.There are many ways that being withdrawn, or fearful of our voice, manifests into our decision-making and relationships. Here are a few common examples I see: Growing up, I made it my mission to brighten my loved ones’ days and hold space for their unhappiness. With time (and therapy), I realized that “The bubbly one” was a role I had assigned myself—not my God-given duty. When staying true to who you are, whether it’s opinions or thoughts, you generally have more peace in your life. You don’t have to refrain when you speak your truth because you have confidence that you’re being yourself. We don’t have to perform in life, we just need to be ourselves, and speaking from the heart has power, so much so that I now believe it to be our most valuable and useful life tool.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment