276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Friends Jigsaw Puzzle: The one with 500 pieces

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A: Multiplayer games need a reliable internet connection to work well, although the puzzle program will automatically attempt to reconect you to the game if you become disconnected. If you are connected via wifi then ensure you are positioned where the wifi signal strength is good. When you begin a jigsaw puzzle you will see the multiplayer button for switching the puzzle to multiplayer mode as shown circled in red below: A: The other players can continue assembling your puzzle after you leave. Anyone with your game link can play your game at any time regardless of whether you are present. Q: Can I switch a jigsaw puzzle game I have already started to a multiplayer game so other players can help me finish the puzzle? Jigsaw Explorer allows you to collaborate with friends and family on the assembly of the same jigsaw puzzle over the internet. Each player sees the moves of the other players on their screens as the group assembles the puzzle together. Any jigsaw puzzle at Jigsaw Explorer, and any custom jigsaw puzzle, can be played as a multiplayer game.

A: Yes, progress on multiplayer puzzles is saved automatically. Note that the only way to return to an unfinished multiplayer game is to use the provided game link! Also note that unfinished puzzle progress is automatically deleted after 30 days of inactivity. A: Although you can invite as many people as you wish, a maximum of 20 people can be actively joined to your game at any given time. A: No, jigsaw puzzles already in progress can not be switched to multiplayer mode. If you have already started a puzzle that you now want to play with other people then you can still enter multiplayer mode in the usual way, but the puzzle will be reset and your progress on it will be lost. A: No. When a new player joins your game they will see the progress already made on the puzzle and can begin play.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment