276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SoSu By SJ Dripping Gold Luxury Tanning Dark Mousse

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our Luxury Medium Mousse offers a Golden olive tone, Dark Mousse Offers a deep golden tone & Ultra Dark Mousse Offers an intense deep tone

Yes. However, it is best to avoid spray tans in general because the effects of inhaling a spray tan are not known. Apply tan in circular motions using the Dripping Gold Velvet Tanning Mitt to ensure streak free even application. Measure around the slimmest part of your natural waistline - above your navel and below your ribcage.After many years of trialing and working with lots of different tanning brands, I feel I know tanning products inside out. I have always craved that beautiful bronzed golden glow, and that is why I set about creating the tan that I myself have always wanted. In short, the higher the DHA level (the ingredient that tans the skin), the more expensive it is to manufacture. If you look at other tan brands, their ultra dark shade will always be that little bit more expensive than their dark or medium shades for this reason. Dripping Gold stands out because it results in a stunning natural-looking colour, gives an even fade, and contains ingredients that are specifically aimed at moisturising and nourishing the skin. Annnnnd that’s it guys……. I hope you guys love it as much as I do, and I promise it’s worth the wait!

When I want to be super tanned, I opt for the ultra dark shade (but in saying that, if you left ultra dark on for 4 hours, you would be left with a dark tone) If you’d prefer to re-sell your PLT pieces rather than returning, simply head over to the PLT Marketplace App. Since launching the tan on April 12, however, we have had an influx of questions relating to the formula, wear off, etc, so today I decided to post a blog answering all of your most frequently asked questions. Ingredient Highlights: Vegan friendly and contains chamomile, citric acid, glycerin, goji berry, hyaluronic acid, vitamin a and vitamin e. Depending on how long I am going away for, I will bring my medium or dark lotion with me to keep my tan topped up during the trip. If I’m going on a long trip, I will bring my dark mousse and my lotion with me. Normally when I go on a long trip, and if it’s one where I’m in and out of the water, I find my tan will usually fade around the 4th day or so. When this happens, I like to top it up with my lotion.The medium and dark shades, however, have a more golden olive tone, whereas the ultra dark shade would have a red-brown colour base so it gives you that holiday suntan that we all love so much. I love both for different reasons. Hope you’re all had a great weekend… that weather. The perfect weekend to get your new Dripping God Luxury Tan on and show off your bronzed glow. Enriched with vitamins A and E, hyaluronic acid, goji berry and chamomile, this creamy tanning mousse nourishes your skin as it delivers a lightweight, streak-free tan. Not only will your skin glow with a golden, satin finish, but the hydrating formula will also make your skin look healthier and help the tan fade more naturally. I can guarantee that the mousse and the lotion are both equally good for dry skin as they are extremely hydrating.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment