276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Aloe Ever-Shield Deodorant Stick

£5.64£11.28Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Imagine walking through a country passage surrounded by brambles and trees, looking out over green fields, during a summer rain-storm - that's what it makes me think of ! As independent distributors, we’re dedicated to providing top-quality natural wellness and skincare. Forever Aloe Ever-Shield Deodorant Stick is the perfect way to stay fresh and confident all day long. Don't hesitate to use it on your feet too, ensuring you stay comfortably confident throughout the day.

Designed to be used after our aloe-jojoba shampoo, we have created an aloe-jojoba conditioning rinse that cares gently and effectively for your hair.Just like all Forever aloe products, Aloe Ever-Shield is made using pure inner leaf aloe vera gel from our own plantations. Forever living products aloe-jojoba conditioning rinse enriched formula with vitamin b complex and hydrolyzed protein has extra moisturizing power to leave your hair soft, shiny and manageable.

Tackle the day with confidence knowing Aloe Ever-Shield® is here to keep you feeling fresh and clean. Ingredients Propylene Glycol, Aqua, Sodium Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triclosan, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Cinnamate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Eugenol, Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate Please note: Before using any topical product for the first time, it is advisable to do a patch test. Aloe Ever-Shield® Deodorant Stick provides effective, all-day protection against underarm odor and can be applied directly after showering or waxing without stinging.I did have some dampness at the end of some days, but even with my regular deodorant, this can happen, if I've been running around a lot, so I'd say that's pretty efficient. Aloe Ever-Shield Deodorant Stick provides effective, all-day protection against underarm odor and can be applied directly after showering or waxing without stinging. Sometimes, I spray on a deodorant and it instantly creates a foamy or dusty mess that falls to the floor and makes me wonder what it does to my skin.

Forever Aloe Ever-Shield Deodorant Stick is also hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested, making it suitable for even the most sensitive skin. The aloe vera formula contains no alcohol or harsh aluminium salts usually found in anti-perspirant deodorants and can be used to soothe after underarm shaving and waxing.Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment