276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Alice in Borderland, Vol. 4: Volume 4

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is the first volume where Aso seems like he may not have a clear path ahead for his parallel world. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Another high point arrives, the great car chase that occurs in the first episode of season 2 of the streaming series is the final scene of this volume. The Queen of Hearts is revealed, although her identity is not really a surprise (that would have happened had one of the “friends” of Arisu turned out to be a Queen). Luckily second half shows a flashback of a different team and it's really well done, and kind of fucked up but semi-funny ending.

A car chase is a great, almost necessary feature of any great action story, and here it’s a curious scene to be found paired with the bus game in the same volume. Registered office address: Unit 34 Vulcan House Business Centre, Vulcan Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE5 3EF. Arisu hopes they are close to going home, but the games the Face Cards play might be worse than any of the cruelties the Dealers came up with.It’s one of the best games of the streaming series, so it’s nice to see it was part of the original story, even as a side story that maneuvers readers away from the main narrative.

Aso's artwork remains a visual feast, perfectly capturing the atmosphere of tension and dread that permeates each page. Biography: In 2004, Haro Aso received Shonen Sunday's Manga College Award for his short story "YUNGE! This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees.Haro Aso continues to captivate readers with a labyrinthine plot that keeps you guessing at every turn. Chishiya doesn’t get much to do in this book, and Kuina, after her battle with Last Boss, is left with her big reveal in a very toned down manner to her cohorts–that’s the fact she was once male. The cover was damaged because there's no extra packaging or protection, also I don't know if its just me but I found that the printing was fading a bit on almost every page.

Arisu and his friends must race to understand the logic behind the game and identify the real witch before they join the growing pile of Aguni's victims! We work closely with publishers and authors to ensure that we offer the best books on the market for your child. The last volume had the side story of the tangent two-chapter arc “Four of Hearts,” and this volume incorporates another side story. Tell us why you liked or disliked the book; using examples and comparisons is a great way to do this. But it’s also the first time in the books I began losing track of the characters, because Aso’s drawing style is losing its clarity and the chapter only identifies one character by name.

Even though I’ve seen the show and I know what comes next I am itching with excitement to read the next volume! At Books2Door, we believe that reading is a fundamental skill that every child should have to help improve their vocabulary, grammar, and critical thinking skills. Non capisco come faccia mezzo fandom della serie ad amarlo, regà è uno dei personaggi più tossici che abbia mai visto, e ne ho visti.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment