276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Prestone AF-KIT Flush 'N Fill Kit

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It can clog your radiator: Dirt and build ups of old coolant can clog your radiator, causing your car's engine to overheat and your heater to blow cold air. This allows rust and dirt to build up in the cooling system, reducing the flow and cooling ability of the mixture.

It can help to look at what the maximum capacity of coolant is in your car manual, as this can indicate what percent of the coolant you've managed to flush out at this stage. Once you're certain that you've drained as much coolant as possible, you should then close the radiator drain valve.New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Many car problems can be prevented using Wynn’s additive products which are an affordable, efficient and easy-to-use. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag.

Insert the two ends of the hose into the two ends of the flush-and-fill tee, a t-shaped plug with a wider opening at the base of the “t. Which woud accomplish what I am trying to do, they are purpose built for flushing the system which is what I am trying to do.The cooling system should therefore be properly flushed on a regular basis – when the water pump is replaced at the very latest. This tool comes complete with all of the fittings and adapters you will need, and it comes in a custom molded case for easy storage.

I would like to change the coolant in the system but don't know which hose I need to disconnect from the radiator as there are 3 I see, 2 on the driver's side and 1 on the passenger's side. And oh trust me, I've spent a lot of time reading these manuals and am enjoying what I'm discovering. A coolant flush is the process of draining contaminated coolant from your vehicle's cooling system, flushing it with a cleaning product, then refilling with brand new coolant. Later they discovered that a more effective coolant included ethylene glycol, which raised the boiling point and lowered the freezing point of water, allowing it to remain fluid over 212 degrees Fahrenheit and under 32 degrees Fahrenheit.A new video explains the individual steps for flushing the cooling system, as a dirty cooling system and airlocks reduce cooling capacity and can lead to serious consequences such as pre-damage to the water pump mechanical seal. Measuring with enough accuracy, I bought a kitchen ware plastic jug - a 1litre capacity one, I already had quite a few ex distilled water 5 litre containers that I saved from going into landfill years ago - I grabbed them initially to save the coolant from my central heating system as it was dosed up with central heating anti freeze which was still under a year old and when I bought this house I wanted to sort out some piping that was not adequate, so some were still empty unused and so available.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment