276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanked and Diapered '86: A Domestic Diaper Discipline Story (The Diaper Library)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

sharing a safe house as a couple in a sleepy suburban town was about the last thing they both expected. If you want to message me ask permission but no crazy messages though also I don't usually accept pm from females and I don't do RP I am also a daddy to a cute boy on here it's probably also already well known by now that I do spank naughty boys and after all naughty boys deserve to be punished! I felt that the book was vry ell written although I do have a slight criticism in that the we could have been more detail in the daily occurrences once she was in the mobstees house.

Now you'll be able to see, when you have to use the bathroom," their mom said sternly to her blushing son.Crowley looked up from his miserable curl, completely unprepared for the words that were about to change their lives forever. Description from the FULL clip: I introduce a spanko to a new form of obedience training, along with a good dose of public humiliation and a serious spanking too boot. All five have a destiny far greater than they ever anticipated, but the whimsical deity in question is looking to them for answers that none of them know, trying to save a world from something that can't be explained - and if they can't find it in a week, humanity will be annihilated from the face of the earth. If I can't trust you to sleep through the night, I don't want to let you out of my or your sisters' sight. This first book in the Miss Violet's School For Littles series by Rebecca Lawson was definitely a good start to this series as it enticed the reader to glimpse what will be coming and how it all came about in the first place.

What started out as a clever ploy to get education might quickly end up being far more humiliating than Daniel ever expected.Daniel Aster has a problem - He knows he's destined to be a great warlock, but he can't get any warlock schools to agree. His life consists of nothing more than working for much longer than he should and then going home to scroll social media. If any of us find you sneaking off, well, let's just say that you will have the sorest little fanny within three counties.

Babies should be bare, and it saves us the trouble of shaving you," she said sprinkling some baby powder over his bottom and privates. When the spanking was over, the brush was handed back to Sally and Bethany was sent to retrieve a few items, but what they were was lost on Jon as all he could think about was how sore his bottom was. No doubt Step-Mommy wouldn't manipulate the situation to humiliate you and get you put in your place from her alpha boyfriend, would she?He howled as his bottom cheek bounced under the stroke and a distinct red oval appeared on his bottom. It's about dressing up like a little girl and regressing for Gregory Vilichenko, a dangerous Russian mob boss who loves Age Play. The sessions will start with discussion on his weekly behavior and frequency of masturbation and it will end with OTK discipline and punishment as well as verbal admonishment throughout the session.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment