276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Samsonite- Paradiver light - Wheeled Duffle 79 cm, 121.5L, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. Bitte beachten: Lieferfristen von mehreren Tagen können durch Expressauswahl nicht verkürzt werden! The straps are not the most comfortable, you won't be doing hiking with something like this, but they're absolutely fine for short transits between places like airports/train stations or going through cities. Less likely to snap off: because the 2- wheels are set into the case you won't find baggage handlers using the wheels as handles when they are getting your bag on of off the aircraft. Express-Lieferung (Zustellung von 7-9 Uhr am nächsten Werktag auch am Samstag) zusätzlich nur 10,00 CHF!

Samsonite Duffle with 2 Wheels L (79 cm-121.5 L), Black Samsonite Duffle with 2 Wheels L (79 cm-121.5 L), Black

Liebe Kunden, bitte beachten Sie, dass es bei gesetzlichen Feiertagen zu Lieferverzögerungen bei der Post von 2 Tagen kommen kann.A-Post (Zustellung am nächsten Werktag den ganzen Tag) 6,00 CHF, ab einem Warenkorbwert von 100,00 CHF liefern wir kostenlos! This is the perfect carry-on for the budget airlines like Ryanair and Easyjet, which have some of the most restrictive policies. A 55X40X20 bag that holds 48L is unique among carry-ons. The only one I find beats it is a Briggs & Riley which has a compression system and holds 55L, but is still over 22cm wide when empty and costs 3 times more. This one has two wheels only, which gives extra interior space when compared to a spinner, and a single handle which also saves interior space. I've used it for week-long trips to China, NY, and around Europe as my only bag, meaning I'm off the plane and into a taxi well before anyone waiting for their bags to arrive, and no stress as others wonder if their bags will arrive. Lightweight and durable. I have the smaller cabin carry on paradiver (old model) and it’s been around the world on hundreds of trips and still going strong. I wanted a medium size hold luggage so I bought this new model slightly larger one, actually I bought two - denim and yellow. Maneuverability: 4-wheel suitcases offer greater m aneuverability when travelling with your case because the wheels rotate 360 degrees. They can travel along side you or be pulled on 2-wheels behind you. 4-wheel cabin cases can also fit easily down the aisle on an aircraft by pushing it side-on. The Samsonite Paradiver is made from durable 600 x 600 denier polyester. This type of material is weather-resistant, so you don’t have to worry about your bag getting wet or dirty, which is one of the biggest concerns when talking about softshell luggage. Your belongings will stay dry even if you get caught in really heavy rain.

Samsonite- Paradiver light - Wheeled Duffle 79 cm, 121.5L

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy.

On the other hand, a lot of you prefer softshell luggage because it is lighter, more affordable, and just comfier to carry. Greetings, intrepid journeyers! Before you dash off on your next escapade, allow me to regale you with tales of the Samsonite Paradiver Light Duffle, my tried and tested travel ally. MATERIAL Durable PU coated 600 x 600 denier polyester (Jeans Blue and Jeans Grey use non PU coated 300 D Polyester with Teflon® Fabric Protector) One of the most common questions we are asked is what is the best size suitcase for me? Below you'll find information that answers a few common questions and will help you make the right decision. You have the right to retract the sale agreement at any time up to 14 calendar days from the delivery date.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment