276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Kick Inside (2018

£10.995£21.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

com/W-amBL_9s1u5Yca-dCLLqMEnZ4FXtIAk4i7f8gd4Ats/rs:fit/g:sm/q:90/h:463/w:595/czM6Ly9kaXNjb2dz/LWRhdGFiYXNlLWlt/YWdlcy9SLTE5MjMx/MjgtMTI4MjU3Mjg5/OS5qcGVn. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Explore the enchanting world of Kate Bush's musical mastery with her ethereal albums on vinyl and CDs. There are so many elements that make this disc unique - Kate's soaring soprano, her warm piano playing - but the one thing that perhaps sticks out most is how different her sounds were from anything else circulating at that time.

Seven different official album cover variations are known, the original (UK) "kite" cover is the most widespread. This is one of a very few records, where I really lost when it comes to do a judgement about the sound. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Kate's debut album "The Kick Inside" was released on 17 February 1978 and contains the UK number one hit, "Wuthering Heights". Also, Dearborn-Music (the seller) got it to me quite fast and I am very pleased with how fast this collection got to me because I was waiting to get this collection the moment I saw a month before it was released that it was coming out. Irrespective of the source, all of our collectables meet our strict grading and are 100% guaranteed. Kate’s vocals sound almost buried in the instrumental on several tracks and sound a bit shrill in places. Kicking things off with a whimper, not a bang, Kate Bush quietly released her 1978 debut, The Kick Inside and that disc still to this day affects an incredible number people.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment