276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Kinky Nurse: Erotic BDSM (The Bondage Clinic Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can either pre arrange your roleplay or if you want to surprise him, stash the outfit in a spare room or cupboard and nip off to get changed once he's in bed . And since Halloween season is here again, we’ve diligently collected sexy Nurse Halloween Costumes that you can use for your Halloween parties. Surely, when a nurse is doing her job and going through her rotations, she occasionally catches a patient who’s out of bed.

You really don't have to say very much, just maybe start off in nurse mode such as" I hear you're not feeling too well, I'd better take a look at you" ask him what the problem is, then carry out a few checks such as taking his pulse. Kinky blonde nurse talked another girl into sucking two hard cocks with her before getting their pussies eaten out and banged in different poses until they get sprayed with jizz.Things gets out of hand and you find yourself riding him in his bed, and yet, you still think to yourself that you’re doing this for the patient’s health… because you’re such a good, and sweet nurse. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. Go with the flow, if he gives you symptons, think on your feet as to how to examine or inspect for them. I've found you can crowbar virtually anything into a sexy nurse roleplay, either as inspection for a diagnosis or as a treatment. We don’t exactly love her when she does that, but most of the time, she’s an angel sent down to Earth to take care of us.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. It was because of her wandering fingers that I had to apply tubigrip bandages and locking medical restraints to both hands.Imprisonment, kidnap and being restrained in bondage by a beautiful female authority figure are all frequent themes that come up when my clients express the fantasies that they would like to play out with me in my Bondage Laboratory. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Your boyfriend is a sick person who has to take his medications every day and you’re there to make sure he’s doing just that. Sizing can vary between designs and countries, so please take time to confirm that your product will fit you correctly. Premier Mistress with a long established reputation, Mistress Miranda offers an unrivaled fetish experience catering for the novice to the experienced player.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment