276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shell Ejecting Pistol Toy for Kids Soft Bullet Gun Toy Foam Blaster with Magazine Clear Yellow

£7.495£14.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tic Tac Gun V2.5 - Exclusive Loader and Strongest Design - 2200+ Color Combos & Personalizable- The BEST Tic Tac Gun - Seen On Dude Perfect The weight of the whole gun is about 2.2KG, the length is 112cm, the firing device and internal structure are made of alloy.

This toy is made from high quality materials that are ensured to be safe, non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Safe Soft Foam Dart】 Foam Dart are soft and harmless.It will make sure shooting game play safe and and fun both indoor and outdoor. High Quality Material: This toy revolver is made of a variety of metal and nylon, which is at excellent weight and realistic shape to provide you the immersive feeling for shooting. Durable and Safe: the plastic bullet is fired by hitting the bottom of the shell with the hammer. You can teach your child how a revolver works.Fun Outdoor Activities: It provides the simulated battle scene for children to play shooting game in all safe and amazing circumstance. Not only perfect toy for battle and parent-children interaction, but also involves challenging and positive experience for them: physical excise, concentration improvement, aiming skills, observation and endurance.Perfect Gift: This good teaching model is very cool toys for kids. These are the great holiday and Birthday gifts for 8, 9, 10+ year old boys and girls. Great gift for children teens who might be interested in learning to shoot. As a hunting rifle, it has even been used as a sniper rifle, which shows its superior performance.Features:1. Restored the lever-type Toy mechanism of the Winchester 1894 real Toy, and adopts a partially metal design, and the process of pressing and loading is realistic, Push down the lever to eject the shell.2. Spiral Toy barrel to increase shooting distance. The straight shooting distance is about 7 meters, and the throwing distance is about 10 meters.3. Using EVA safety soft bullets, children can also play as much as they want. Safe and Soft Bullets:】This toy gun loaded with soft foam bullets that are made of High-quality EVA material, not cause harm to the human body and children can shoot it safely.

This gun supports the use of two completely different bullets for shooting, either Darts or Gel Ball. Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Shell Ejecting Toy Gun, sometimes less, and sometimes more. That being said I didn't realize how much I needed it in my life until I had it my hands, ejecting shells as fast as I can load them tormenting my roommates. Safe & Durable:This Toy Pistol is made of high-quality ABS material, the lightweight sponge material will not be hurt when hit. Has Passed ASTM, CPC, EN71, CE and other certificates, 100% safe.

Safe and Soft Bullets: This toy gun loaded with soft foam bullets that are made of High-quality EVA material, not cause harm to the human body and children can shoot it safely. High-quality Soft Bullets]: This safe soft bomb launcher ASTM tested, CPS IA third-party lab certified. The toy gun uses soft foam bullets made of high-quality EVA material, which will not cause harm to the human body and children can shoot it safely.Even if you are an adult, this gun will be a good toy, not to mention how excited the children will be after receiving such a gift.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment