276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wilks-USA RX550i Electric Pressure Washer 3800 PSI with Patio Cleaner, Rotary Brush, Triangular Brush & Gutter Lance With 26m Extension Hose & 5 Multi-Function Nozzles

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another component that you want to be as durable as possible is the pump because without it working, you don’t have a pressure washer. Pumps with aluminium heads are usually a better choice than the cheaper variety and will ensure a longer working life. These tend to be much more expensive though and depending on how much work you’re doing, might not be worth the additional expense. Pressure – BAR/PSI Petrol powered pressure washers are the best in the biz and I hope this has helped you find one you need. Most petrol pressure washers are construction grade and would rip your house apart, but these will be excellent additions to your shed arsenal. Electric models just don’t compare in terms of cleaning power. The water pressure is around 100-150 bar i most electric jet washers compared to a water pressure of 200+ bar of a petrol pressure washer. If you are into saving water, then this Nilfisk product might scratch that itch. It can use other sources of water apart from the mains, such as a water butt or similar, and doesn’t lose too much performance when doing so. Going through 16 popular pressure washer brands’ Operating Manualand tabulating the troubleshooting sections’ listed problems and solutions. Look for rubber wheels as they protect the engine and pump from uneven ground. 25 cm+ wheels are best.

The Wilks-USA TX625i Petrol Power Pressure Washer achieves the sort of results that we all expect to see when using a power washer: we’re talking write-in-the-grime levels of cleaning power.The pressure doesn’t stay up at 272 bars continuously, after an initial spurt, but it doesn’t drop down too dramatically either. For cleaning your car, you want a pressure washer which can deliver around 110 – 180 bars. You should be mindful of using too powerful a petrol pressure washer as it could damage the paintwork.

As you can see, Wilks have clearly decided not to leave anything to chance, providing a nozzle for almost any purpose.What sets this pressure washer apart, for me anyway, is the detergent tank and the car cleaning brush. I added a big glob of car washing solution into the tank and plugged the spinning brush head on the end of the wand, and it did the best cleaning job on my dirty car I’ve ever managed. Compared with the drive-through car wash I normally use, it was amazing! The one on the left is from the Stanley gas pressure washer also shown in the above image on the left. It is a flow actuated unloader.

The flat spray of the 15° nozzle got right into the corners and cleaned a slightly wider section, but the turbo wand was the ultimate tool for the real ground in dirt and grime. It really made the most of the 3,800 psi or 262 bar peak pressure level. Electric motors in pressure washers can vary somewhat in quality and power. The most powerful electric pressure washers will have a motor that is over 1500 watts, with some going quite a bit higher – the Wilks-USA RX550i being 3000 Watts. This can be a problem as you’ll need a cable reel extension that’s IP rated for water and 13 amp to carry the power. Make sure you unwind the power lead fully or you’ll heat the wires and it’ll best case trip, worst case melt the wires. However, try to avoid anything with a motor smaller than 1500 Watts because you’re then down to compact pressure washer size. Motor quality

If you want to clean an area that requires a powerful pressure wash, then going with a petroleum pressure washer is the best option. It’s powered by a 212 cc 4-stroke air-cooled engine that produces a maximum output of 232 bar. The working pressure is 3100 PSI or 214 bar. In terms of power, it has a 7HP OHV 4-Stroke motor that delivers the pressure of 272 bar pressure with a water flow rate of 720 L/H (12 L/Minute). I like the trigger gun handle. It is easy to operate one-handed with a large trigger that is very responsive. This little power washer is easy to use and is ready to go right out of the box. No assembly required.

The only downside that I can see with the Wilks RX550i is that the wheels are a bit on the small side, but they still seem to do their job well so it’s not a deal breaker. pm last Saturday I’m in the shed changing pressure washer water pump oil, and over the fence my neighbor says:That’s why we put together this in-depth power washer troubleshooting guide for you… So you can fix the problem from your garage – even with zero experience and minimal tools.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment