276°
Posted 20 hours ago

SUNSEAL SUNSCREEN LOTION 100ML SPRAY SPF50+

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At the core of SunSeal™ is the patented Microskin™ technology which raises the bar in what a sunscreen should do. Unlike other sunscreens on the market which are absorbed into the skin, SunSeal binds to the skin, effectively forming a protective ‘simulated second skin’ that is offers what we believe is the most durable sun protection available on the market today. Whether it’s spending a sunny day by the sea, playing sports, or going to a family, sun protection while enjoying time outside is hugely important. How does Sunseal work? It’s 8am in Majorca, the sun’s blazing and loungers are already festooned with towels. It feels strange not slathering on suncream before heading to the pool. Sunburn increases your risk of skin cancer. Most people think that it only happens abroad when it’s hot, but you can burn in the UK, even when it's cloudy.

It’s 8am, the sun’s blazing and loungers are already festooned with towels. It feels strange not slathering suncream on myself. However it’s very much SPF business as usual with my children, who scream and run as I aim a regular suncream in their direction. If I only had to endure this every three days instead of every three hours, I’d be delighted. Most people can make enough vitamin D from being out in the sun daily for short periods with their forearms, hands or lower legs uncovered and without sunscreen from late March to the end of September, especially from 11am to 3pm. The film sheds with the top layers of dead skin and can be affected by high skin oil levels,’ explains David Robinson, SunSeals UK MD.You should aim to strike a balance between protecting yourself from the sun and getting enough vitamin D from sunlight. Our body creates vitamin D from direct sunlight on our skin when we're outdoors. From about late March to the end of September, most people should be able to get all the vitamin D they need from sunlight.

During the evaporation phase, the cellulosic and oil components migrate towards the skin's surface and partially enter the Corneum layer. This assists in binding the dried film to the skin's surface and provides considerable elasticity to the film. The concentrations of ingredients in the Microskin film are carefully balanced to provide sufficient penetration only to hold the film firmly onto the skin and not allow high penetration into the Corneum layer. This balancing of components is carefully managed to provide elasticity of the dried film to produce long-lasting properties. When does SunSeal come in handy?

Sources

While we know it can remain on the skin for extended periods, there’s always the risk of it starting to wear off faster depending on your skin.' The alcohol-based liquid gives off fumes that make my eyes water when I rub it on my face, but thankfully it only lasts a few seconds. However it’s very much SPF business as usual with my children, who scream and run as I aim a regular suncream in their direction. If I only had to endure this every three days instead of every three hours, I’d be delighted.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment