276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Unique Party 9060 - White Hair Spray

£2.86£5.72Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And while the shampoo itself has a rich, dark purple color, it lathers white and doesn’t leave your hands or scalp stained at all. The next product I tried for my white, silver-toned hair is the Matrix Total Results So Silver Shampoo. I liked that the formula contains centaury extracts instead of artificial colorants that usually give purple shampoos their blue-violet tint. There’s arguably no beauty product that’s experienced more of a ‘glow-up’ in the past few decades than the humble can of hairspray.

Any closer and you risk over-saturating your hair with too much product, which, no matter how great the formula is, can be a recipe for stiffness and crunch.Plus, it’s equal parts working and finishing spray, meaning you can use it both as you’re styling to create volume and hold and as the final step in your routine to set your finished style in place. It did not only help maintain the silvery tones on my freshly dyed white hair, but it also keeps my tresses soft. Helmet head hair is a thing of the past, thanks to a wide array of new formulas that, yes, deliver hold but still leave hair feeling like hair. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests.

One of the top reasons why the yellowish, brassy tones appear on grey or white hair is due to exposure to UV rays. This is a gentle shampoo that helps in neutralizing brassy tones and adds shine to gray and white hair. Since it’s so easy to use, it’s suitable for everyone and doesn’t require any special application skills. But to maintain the shine, you need a nearly perfect shampoo that provides the necessary nourishment required to maintain white hair – and not just any regular shampoo.

As a result, Poundland is not liable for any inaccurate or incorrect product information displayed on this site.

Otherwise, “use a lower hold so your hair will still move naturally while still holding your style,” he says. Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. Plus, many of these formulas are also buildable, so you can easily add another layer if you want even more hold. This deep violet clarifying shampoo contains anti-yellowing agents that help neutralize the yellowish hue and maintain a healthy white color. This color doesn’t look dull or washed out, and instead, it has a multidimensional look to it because it has a high shine factor.

Pro: This washes off with the first shampoo, so it’s a great way to get white hair for a special occasion. If you are worried about dull and dry white hair, you can use this shampoo to enhance the radiance and remove uneven discoloration.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment