276°
Posted 20 hours ago

IKOHS / NETBOT S15 / Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Wi-Fi, 1500Pa Max Suction / Self-Charging, Quiet, Auto Sweeper for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors, Included Remote Control, APP, Alexa, Google Home

£399.995£799.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Phone Number Would you like to receive case studies, whitepapers, newsletters, announcements, and other relevant updates about products and services, events and webinars from HCL Technologies and DRYiCE Software? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It has issues cleaning corners, and sometimes doesn't pick everything up on the first try but it does make a real difference and saves me lots of time. It includes a new SmartGYROSCOPE smart navigation technology with gyroscopic sensors that, unlike other cleaning robots, allows you to map while cleaning and turn round to cover 100% of the surfaces.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. NETBOT A bots company at your service Netbot is a company founded by three guys passionate about programming.

NetBot is the most reliable way to ensure that your network ecosystem reaches autonomous capabilities.

I spent more time rescuing it and watching it go round in circles than getting on with the other things I had to do. Its GUI provides deep network analytics with the ability to schedule, track, verify, log, organize, and report from a single, centralized dashboard. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, tested, inspected and cleaned to excellent condition by qualified sellers. Afore you begin a vacuuming session, one must collect whichever laundry, lightweight mats, or charging cables -many bots shall become wedged on them.Robot vacuums have become prevalent over the last couple of years, finally instigating to fulfil the possibility of a sci-fi future wherein people do not have to waste their time on simple routines. The newest ones possess enhanced edge-cleaning abilities, better-quality programming, and resilient suction. Our partners are electronics experts who test and verify that each product is 100% functional before it leaves the factory.

SLS’s “Brand Protection through Destruction” program provides reverse logistics and guarantees destruction of this equipment, ensuring it will not re-enter the marketplace or appear on resale or auction sites. OK, I went for one of the cheapest but I thought it would be up to the job, it sort of does the kitchen but hardly ever finds the base, it has such a random cleaning pattern it covers some parts of the floor multiple times and ignores other parts. This is the reason you benefit from a minimum 1-year warranty with the purchase of a refurbished device at Back Market.It needs minimal care (cleaning the brushes and filter and one battery change) and three years later it's still going strong! They mention that it gets stuck in one spot, gets stuck under their sofa, and doesn't switch to a different direction when it's cornered. DRYiCE NetBot, a workflow driven network automation product offers seamless network management and increases your enterprise agility while reducing recovery time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment