276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skin1004 Madagascar Centella Asiatica 100 Ampoule (100ml or 3.38 floz) / Facial Serum / 100% Centella Asiatica Extract/For soothing sensitive and acne-prone skin

£11.5£23.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This light, gel-type serum contains 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid, Niacinamide and Ivy Leaf Extract and targets brightening and moisturization by energizing the skin’s surface to fade wrinkles whilst providing deep hydration. StyleKorean gifted me the new Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Range from SKIN1004 as part of Try Me Review Me. Korean skincare has a special place in my heart. The products are affordable with high-quality and innovative ingredients. All the products I’ve tried from K-beauty brands have been fantastic and super effective. And, importantly, they’re gentle and make skin hydrated and glowy.

This ultra-concentrated high-quality ampoule is 100% made from Madagascar Centella Asiatica Extract that deeply replenishes moisture, soothes blemishes and redness, repairs acne scars and pigmentation, softens and rejuvenates the skin whilst preventing skin's ageing.I tried this chemical SPF on my boyfriend, and I can confirm it left no white cast. It blended into his skin effortlessly! So if you have melanin-rich skin, this SKIN1004 Hyalu-Cica Water-Fit Sun Serum SPF50 PA++++ is a fantastic option. Disclaimer: SKIN1004 gifted me these products for review purposes, but all thoughts are my own and unbiased The Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Essence Toner is a moisturising toner that calms skin and keeps it hydrated. The Probio-Cica in this toner helps to strengthen the skin barrier and is suitable for sensitive skin.

The moisturiser contains three actual lipid components of the epidermis layer to help repair the skin barrier. If my skin barrier is ever compromised, I’d reach for this moisturiser as a reliable product to help restore my skin.SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Toning Toner is watery-type, lightweight and gently exfoliating daily Korean face toner. Made with 84% Centella Asiatica Extract from Madagascar, coupled with PHA, SKIN1004 toner works by sloughing away dead, dull skin cells to reveal clarified, bright complexion while keeping the skin soothed. Madagascar Centella Ampoule Foam A nourishing cream to soothe skin and balance oil and moisture levels. It repairs the skin barrier, helping to keep moisture in the skin. The Madagascar Centella Probio-Cica Enrich Cream is a great choice for dry and sensitive skin.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment