276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kensington SD4700P USB-C or USB-A - 60W PD - Dual Display Docking Station with Power Delivery for Windows PC's, Surface Pro, Surface Laptops, and MacBooks - TAA Compliant (K38240NA)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There was an issue with the item not being quite as described in the listing, but to be fair to the seller he addressed this by offering a generous refund. pin USB Type A ¦ 2 x USB-C - 24 pin USB-C ¦ 1 x audio - headphones/microphone - mini-phone stereo 3. enabled laptops through the same docking station – providing your business with a scalable and standardised docking solution as you cross over from USB 3. Original Apple M1 – Our Hybrid USB-C DisplayLink docking stations are a great alternative if you are looking for multi-monitor support on your original M1 MacBook. I was able to successfully connect to a second monitor via HDMI and I was also able to successfully access the USB drive and use a wireless mouse with a wireless dongle all plugged into the dock.

Simple Set-up allows you to connect and quickly transfer audio, video, data and power (supported USB-C devices only), keeping your workspace clean and clutter-free, while also easily accommodating roaming computer environments and flexible workspaces. Supporting clean and clutter-free workspaces, while also accommodating roaming computer environments and flexible workspaces, the SD4700P was designed with simplicity in mind.Providing support for flexible video connections, the SD4700P will support up to 2560x1600 for a single monitor or 2048x1152 for dual monitors. x display / video - DisplayPort - 20 pin DisplayPort , 1 x display / video - HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A , 5 x SuperSpeed USB 3.

Accommodating the latest computers with USB-C ports while also accommodating legacy computers with USB 3. Provides a reliable 1Gb wired networking connection between computers for faster downloads from the corporate intranet or internet. All four of our US TSCs were recently certified for ISO 14001:2015 for environmental management and re-certified for ISO 9001:2015 for quality management. A few of the USB-C docks that I previously tested worked with my iPad even though their specifications did not indicate such support. USB Ports extends the productivity capabilities of today’s thin laptops via one USB-C port, and five USB 3.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

The item was despatched promptly and arrived well protected thanks to several layers of robust bubble wrap included in the box. kg Enclosure Colour Black Localisation Europe Networking Data Link Protocol Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet Expansion / Connectivity Interfaces 1 x display / video - DisplayPort - 20 pin DisplayPort , 1 x display / video - HDMI - 19 pin HDMI Type A , 5 x SuperSpeed USB 3.I plugged one of the Power Adapter Splitter ends into the dock to power it and the other with the tip adapter that I chose into the HP laptop. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Extending the productivity capabilities of today’s thin laptops, the SD4700P provides one USB-C port, and five USB-A ports, one of which is a 2. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, British Telecommunications Public Limited Company acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit.

Optimised for your Windows 11 docking station needs, including support for Snap Layouts and Snap Groups. fast charging port, Zero Footprint Mounting Security Slot Type Kensington security slot Compliant Standards Plug and Play, FCC, RoHS, WEEE, REACH, RCM Pricing Type Brown Box Power Power Device Power adapter Voltage Required AC 120/230 V / DC 20 V (50/60 Hz) Power Provided 135 Watt System Requirements OS Required Microsoft Windows 7 / 10, Apple macOS 10. We use third-party cookies to enhance your browsing experience, enhance site security and analyze site traffic for marketing purposes. Accommodating the latest computers with USB-C ports, while also accommodating legacy computers with USB-A ports, the SD4700P Universal USB-C and 3. I did not experience any issues other than the inability to power my laptop, and while the large power supply and the additional power splitter means carrying around more with more weight, the use of the two together would be very useful when using laptops that cannot be charged via USB-C.

For over 35 years, Kensington has been The Professionals' Choice for desktop productivity solutions. Supporting the latest technology, while extending the life of your docking solution investments, Kensington has engineered the SD4700P Universal USB-C and USB 3. Splitter Data Hub (it was the best I could find at the time) - I use the Tikier for my streaming gear, and the Kensington for music gear. Once installed, the laptop (Windows 7 OS) was able to see the dock and access the devices connected to the dock. Although in my case, the power adapter splitter did not work to power my laptop, I feel confident that it would for others and this is more of a compatibility issue.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment