276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Submissive Sissy: A sissy maid and his mistress

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

During this wait, Sissy might be plugged with a dildo (it’d be cute if a little bell were attached to the exposed end). Sissy’s mouth might be similarly plugged, also with bell, so plugged and belled at both ends.

Did you know that there are multiple resources for you gurls to find a Mistress who can be your friend, your Domme, your guide, or your creator? You can also find other sissy friends in several places! First of all, you can browse through the profiles of any of the LDW Mistresses to see if they are likely to be a match for you. There are many of us, and we don’t all specialize in the same things! Answer Some Questions and Find a Match I made some good friends at the Mrs S chatroom — I remember especially the witty, funny, affectionate badpenny, we got quite close online. I was very fond of Mistress Catherine, aka gabriella and we used to have long conversations, including once on the phone, a special treat. Some women just aren’t into it, they are visually guided, and prefer men to more masculine. Conclusion motivation, if you are a woman who enjoys this, or even reading through this is something you would be interested inPlus, there’s more. Dreamloverlabs has training materials linked to a computer, so you don’t have to lift a pretty little finger in sissy’s “re-education” program. I’m not sure how broad and deep their training goes, but suppose it encompasses appropriate behavior of a maid, applying makeup, cooking classes, etc etc. And if sissy’s grades aren’t up to your preset standards….. automatic zapping corrections and/or auto-imposed corner time, doggy mode time, and so forth. ps. Truly laughter-inspiring is cleverly not allowing serving male girls discuss in the slightest anything other than subjects concerning serving or feminine activity. This along with having multiple male girls performing together roles proper to their sex reaffirms the new roles demanded of them collectively, so that they learn to internalize the secondary status of males as girls in general. As your personal fantasy facilitatrix, it is my mission is to work with you to create and explore your perfect erotic experience, be it a dark fantasy, experiencing a new activity, or just indulging in your fetish for a few hours. I cater to a very broad spectrum of interests. I specialize in three main categories: A third way is to just call 1-800-356-6169 and ask the lovely dispatcher if there is a mistress available who is a match for your particular needs that day. They are very well versed in each Mistresses strong suits, and will absolutely steer you in the right direction! Sissy Friends and Mistresses Sissies and feminised males are not permitted to wear trousers or male clothing of any kind in my house. Even feminine trousers are not permitted.

Our extensive collection of sissy dresses, superhero costumes, cheerleader costumes, and more offers everything you need to complete your sissy wardrobe. From sexy and alluring pink dresses to sexy sissy schoolgirl costumes, our outfits are perfect for anyone who loves the sissy lifestyle. of or obedience to." The difference, while nuanced, does matter. Forced seems overkill because someone Some women are not into the scene, buth equally there are others who like the dominant play as the dynamic.Love your post Lady Alexa! Similar to you, my wife denies me orgasm via the honor system and not with a cage. She has always been very random of when she would allow me an orgasm, not allowing me to know until the last second, when I am on edge and begging, as to whether or not I can cum. This has been an exciting and torturous mind game for me. Although random, the average time between orgasms has lengthened over the years. We are at the point where I typically go 3+ months without an orgasm. I think nowadays she rarely even thinks about orgasms for me and she may be heading down the same path as you, with not ever allowing one. There is no downside. Stopping my sissy husband Alice from ever ejaculating again means she gets harder easier which is obviously a great benefit. I have noticed she is more submissive, attentive and caring. I am trying to instill in her the idea that serving me, pleasing me, being obedient at all times, being feminized on my terms is it’s own reward. Last night during our bedtime routine I told her that this is going to be permanent and not a 90 day trial. I could tell she wanted to protest but her response was, yes Maam as you wish. We had our first shopping trip over the weekend and it was so much fun! I am building a new wardrobe for her and there were some humiliating moments as well! She has the week off from work and there is much to do in the house and more training in store. Sissification is a power dynamic and some women enjoy the exchange if it’s new to them. Why Women Might Like A Sissy Maid Partner They would drag you into a dark ally and have their way with you silly girl: or maybe that’s what you want? I wouldn’t be surprised.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment