276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jungsaemmool Essential Skin Nuder Cushion SPF50+ PA+++ light no Rifll

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jungsaemmool’s nude tone is a stable color shade that does not cake, and hue balancing powder clears up the skin ton for natural-looking coverage. I got light (I usually get 21) and it's the closest to my actual face colour than any other 21s i've seen in the market.

We are dedicated to providing you with products that deliver outstanding results and meet or exceed your expectations. the skin-texture pattern of the back of hand printed on the palette allows the puff to pick up the content evenly to apply a thin layer with full coverage. I’ve been using this product for a couple of years now and I think the one I’m using now is maybe the 4th or 5th refill. Dedicatedly designed by best make-up artist of Korean beauty that fits perfectly to your skin as if wearing skin-tight clothes. For instance, it has shown to be effective when used with copper, folic acid, and zinc to treat acne.The combination of most skin conditioning ingredients and coating powder creates a subtle natural glow even after long wear.

We always recommend speaking with a professional if you have any concerns or questions about this ingredient. You'll usually see it at the top of ingredient lists, meaning that it makes up the largest part of the product. It might depend on the coverage and longevity you want, but I want to underscore a little goes a long way. It provides a long-lasting natural coverage with a dewy glow thanks to infused coating powder, while hue balancing powder helps to correct skin tone and conceal blemishes. Take an adequate amount using the puff and gently dab onto the face at the foundation step of your makeup routine after basic skincare.Actual ingredients of a specific product option might vary from this list as the ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. To me, it strikes the right balance between glowy and matte, making it ideal for everyday wear, except for those hot summer days when I prefer something more matte.

There are other cushion foundation products at Jung Saem Mool, like the one that focuses on cover (Skin Nuder Cover Layer Cushion), skin glow (“Master Class Radiant Cushion), or longevity (Essential Skin Nuder Long Wear Cushion).

However, their products may still contain ingredients such as essential oils that are considered a fragrance. Skin fitting polymer creates a micro layer that keeps the pigment and hydrating component into your skin. I really like this product as it meets all my expectations on natural glowy finish, coverage, and longevity. According to manufacturers, Ethylhexyl Salicylate absorbs UV wavelength of 295-315 nm, with a peak absorption at 307-310 nm. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

My eyeshadow palette is just as described and it came with two adorable sticker sheets and a keychain! COSRX's Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence is a powerful skincare product that harnesses the unique benefits of snail mucin to deeply hydrate, nourish, and repair your skin.JUNGSAEMMOOL] Essential Skin Nuder Long Wear Cushion 14g + Refill - This foundation cushion infused with the know-how of K-beauty professional Jung Saem Mool, its innovative texture creates a timeless glow and flawless skin. Since the Citronellol molecule is already unstable, Citronellol becomes irritating on the skin when exposed to air. These are products that only the highest tier of OLIVE MEMBERS are granted early access to purchase. I love using cushion foundations as I don’t need to get my hand dirty, and it’s just so convenient to use when you’re outside or when you travel.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment