276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bittersweet Memories (Off-Limits)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, Catharina Maura still gets surprised every single time one of the readers of her novels reaches out to declare that they love her books. Catharina Maura’s novel “Dr. Grant” is a compelling romance about Dr. Noah Grant. He is a man that has had a very difficult life following the murder of his parents while he was still a child. Bittersweet Memories is the 4th and final book in Catharina Maura’s Off-Limits series and this is the one I always hear people recommend! I recently binged the whole series and was looking forward to this one as I feel like each book in the series got better and better! And that was definitely true with this book, I loved it. Catharina Maura was born and brought up in the Netherlands but has to be one of those people with a very complicated ethnic history.

Fast forward two years and Leia and Adrian meet again. Since she had been hurt, Leia has set boundaries in her relationship with Adrian who reluctantly agrees. Fast forward two years, Leia and Adrian cross paths yet again but since she had been previously hurt Leia insists on boundaries in their new relationship. Dr. Grant” is the second novel of the “Off Limits” series of novels by Catharina Maura. It tells the beautiful romance story of Amara the Ph.D. student and Noah that just qualified as a doctor. Nonetheless, the best way of getting hold of Catharina Maura is by subscribing to her newsletter where she provides information on new releases and bonus content for published works.

Publication Order of The Windsors Books

I didn't waste enough of my time to find out whether they get together when she's 18... but I don't need to read it to know what's going to happen. Following the brutal murder of her parents when she was a child, she had come up with a vigilante platform she uses to help others that may find themselves in such circumstances. I have trouble rating this one because there were moments that I LOVED in this book, and moments that felt completely off based on the first half of the book. The writing was amazing, and I truly think that this is one of Catharina Maura's most stunning works. The story was a rollercoaster ride of emotions, but ultimately the plot felt all over the place and inconsistent to me. After living in Holland for several decades, she moved to Hong King and Singapore but ultimate settle in the former. Following the brutal murder of her father and mother when she was a child, she set up a vigilante forum hoping to help others in such circumstances.

The characters meet at 13 (F) and 18 (M), right away he calls her "sweet girl". We then skip two years later (15 and 20 roughly), he calls her "my love", "darling", "sweet girl", "baby", "little girl", and at one point says "She's only sixteen, and she already looks like a vixen." -- blank stare. I don't think I need to go on (but I will). He's CONSTANTLY mentioning her curves, roaming his gaze over her, looking down at her lips, calling her beautiful, pressing her against him, holding her waist, caressing her thigh and cheek, etc. Professor Astor” by Catharina Maura is a story that combines several tropes that will have her readers shedding happy tears and also crying as it is beautifully written. Maura has said that writing is something she was doing ever since she was ten, when she use to tell everyone that she would grow up to become an author.

Publication Order of The Tie That Binds Books

You think you are getting typical girl meets boy at coffee shop, but girl has boyfriend, so boy is going to be all "alpha" about it but nope. Not at all, Silas is most definitely not a boy, and he most definitely isn't going to be all "alpha" because he is the alpha. I’m sorry, Alanna. You’re right. I have been treating you the way I would others your age, but it’s undeserved and unwarranted. I won’t do it again, okay?” UNDESERVED? UNWARRANTED? To treat a 15 year old... like a 15 year old? When you're a whole ass 20 year old grown man. I've had this on my TBR for what's felt like forever. I was in the mood for something angsty and so I dove in. But this was not quite what I thought it would be from the blurb. Professor Astor” by Catharina Maura is a beautiful one-night stand to lovers story with a perfect ending.

Her life is upended when she gets some devastating news while she was at work. It only gets worse when she goes home to discover her boyfriend had been a philandering scoundrel and that she has lost her home.

Bittersweet Memories by Catharina Maura Summary

This was my first Catharina Maura book, or novella and she definitely knows how to pull you in from the very start!!

Catharina Maura who is otherwise known as CA Maura when writing paranormal romance is a fantasy and paranormal romance author. Over the many years that she has been actively writing romance, she has made a reputation for writing bestselling billionaire romances that her readers love for the small hint of the forbidden. Ahhh, I could go on and on about all the little things I love about this book and things that happened but I don’t want to spoil anything! This is one of those books that just alters your brain chemistry and I will never forget Silas and Alanna’s story!!

Even though she is sometimes referred to as Surinamese, she is more specifically Indo-Surinamese. During the 1800s her Indian parents moved to South America to work as indentured servants.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment