276°
Posted 20 hours ago

You are the Reason I Don't Punch People at Work Keychain, Coworker gift, Favorite Coworker, Work Wife

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Get in the festive spirit with our awesome Personalized Custom Shaped Acrylic Ornament! This is not only a must-have item for your house in holiday season but also a perfect gift for your spouse and a good present for your friends, family, or anyone. I feel weak. Physically weak, almost faint. Like I’ll just tip over and shatter if the wind is too strong or my feelings become too heavy. Personalized Tumbler, Cup with Lid, Double Wall Vacuum Thermos Insulated Travel Coffee Mug is the perfect gift for friends and family on any occasion: Christmas, Birthday, Valentine's Day, Father’s Day, Mother's Day, Anniversary or Graduation, v.v..

At some point, I finally explained to him, “I’m feeling really anxious and I don’t know why.” I trembled as I said it. I tried not to cry, too. I felt so fragile, as if saying those words out loud to him was a confession of my own weakness. I was afraid he wouldn’t understand or that he’d think I was being overly dramatic. Let your coworkers know how valued they are with a personalized ornament this season. A custom design with sentimental work themes helps celebrate achievements, holidays or just to say thanks. It's a thoughtful way to recognize the people who make your job great. Celebrate your family's spirit and traditions with our personalized ornaments. These products which remind people of lovely memories are suitable for any occasion in the year, especially for Christmas. Give them heartfelt gifts or start a new tradition of personalized ornaments each year. Let these custom Christmas keepsakes express your family's charm and legacy for the holidays to come. Shame. I don’t like that I feel this way and I don’t want anyone to know I feel this way and so I try to hide it and then that just makes everything worse. I also assume everyone can see I’m being an asshole and they don’t know why and so they probably hate me. I assume they hate me and then I hate myself for allowing myself to behave in a way that would make other people hate me.Easy to use - The top of the ornament is perforated and has the perfect size to display in your vehicle, on your bag, or in your living room, bedroom, or workroom, windows, Christmas tree or display it as home decoration wherever you like. Whether you are on a camping adventure or jumping into your car for your morning commute, you can keep your thirst under control with drinkware. Our insulated tumblers deliver the ultimate combination of personality and performance for pure drinking enjoyment. This mood used to be fleeting, lasting only momentarily or for part of a day. But more recently I’ve been experiencing this feeling for longer durations. There may be several days or upwards of a week where I’m angry and irritable all the time for no discernible reason. It occurred to me, when I was experiencing one of these angry episodes, that constant anger is not normal. So I Googled “suddenly I’m angry all the time” and I learned that anger and irritability are often related to anxiety or depression.

Anyway, this experience forced me to think about what exactly I was feeling over those few days. Anxiety can take many forms, so what do I mean when I say “I’m feeling really anxious”? Well, for me, this is what it’s like…Numb. I don’t feel sad per se (though sometimes I do feel sad), but I don’t feel happy either. I feel blank. Empty. Hollow. There is a heavy feeling in my chest. Like when you receive bad news and feel like your heart is sinking. But it’s not momentary. It’s a constant, dull sinking feeling right in the center of my chest, just above the bottom of my rib cage. Lonely. It’s a strange oxymoron of a combination, but I simultaneously want to be alone and then when I am alone, I feel lonely. But I also don’t want to be around people. It’s a weird cycle that probably doesn’t make sense, but that’s how I feel. Sometimes I’m in a mood I jokingly call “ the mood where I want to punch someone in the face”. I never want to punch a specific person, I just want to punch a person — anyone at all will do! I use this phrase because while I’ve never actually punched someone in the face before, I assume it’s a huge tension reliever and an exhilarating experience (for the puncher, not the punchee). Our Acrylic Ornament is covered with a protective film to prevent scratches and dust. Simply, remove the film and your product will be ready to display.

Best technique - All the molds will be put into a square plastic sheet for cutting with l aser and UV techniques to make the charm sharp and detailed .

Shipping and return policies

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment