276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream Colour Correcting 31 Ivory, 3ml, 357310

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You also need to set this with powder unless so you won’t turned into a grease ball after a few hours.

Finding a base that is lightweight yet gives you coverage is hard, I used to love the L'Oreal True Match but it is now clinging to the dry patches. I’ve used this quite a lot over the past month for natural make-up days and find it comfortable and hydrating on my skin.In vitro (made in the lab not on real people) and animal studies have shown that it may produce hormonal (estrogen-like) effects. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging .

Aqua (Water), Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methyl Trimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Saccharide Isomerate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Silica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Lysolecithin, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Amyl Cinnamal, Bht, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Pantolactone, Phenethyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate. CC Cream or color correcting cream supposed to provide a sheerer coverage than BB cream (not that I notice this) and its main job is to give an even skin tone on the face-as the name goes-color correcting, so it corrects all the (supposedly) ‘incorrect’ color on your face. A clear, colorless, low viscosity, volatile (does not absorb into the skin but rather evaporates from it) silicone fluid that has excellent spreadability and leaves a light, silky and smooth feel on the skin. A handy helper ingredient that comes in a white powder form and works as an anti-caking and oil-absorbing agent. it does not penetrate skin far enough to be absorbed into the bloodstream and it is safe to use in cosmetics.

When not testing the newest skincare creams and lotions, or playing with makeup, find her testing her culinary skills in the kitchen at Chez PB. In terms of shade, 31 Ivory is a little deeper than 51 Light Vanilla in the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation and the Bourjois City Radiance Foundation in 02 Vanilla. I also find that the CC Cream gives me a better finish to my skin, and a more luminous effect than the Healthy Mix Serum which again could be due to the colour correcting pigments. The only thing I don’t like about it is that a bit of product always tends to slip out of the opening after use but that’s such a minor thing; I don’t mind overlooking it! Do not panic , the studies were not conducted under real life conditions on real human people, so it is probably over-cautious to avoid Octinoxate altogether.

Whilst I love that fresh faced dewy look, I find that using a little bit of powder to set it, just creates a lovely natural looking finish.Around that time was when this CC Cream was launched together with the Chanel CC Cream I’ve heard is very good. For working mom with kids, or just a lazy morning, or if you’re like me who actually waits for my skincare to sink in… a multi-tasking cream is a God’s blessing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment