276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cat Mate Elite Microchip Cat Flap with Digital Timer & LCD Display for up to 9 Cats, White

£44.495£88.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We had to stop using the curfew setting because ours would mournfully sit in front of the cat flap singing the "it's broken, it doesn't work anymore" song.

Hi all, I know technically it’s a training and behaviour question but more if you visit this section! Microchip cat flaps use a similar scanner, inserted into the cat flap itself in the form of a sensor. Setup is extremely easy: you simply introduce your cat’s microchip to the sensor and the cat flap will store its information. Most flaps will also let you register multiple cats. A friend recommended it and said it was very strong and cats definitely can’t get out, which is what I want. We've got a Sureflap Dual Scan cat flap which is brilliant.The only thing is it needs Duracell batteries not the cheaper ones It works perfectly at all times.We tried cheap batteries but didn't work. Many cats will graze on their food throughout the day but for those cats who have set mealtimes, they might be a bit put out if there is a delay in their food being served. You could change your cat’s mealtimes gradually so they’re less likely to be waiting desperately at the food bowl for an hour when the change does happen. Medication times

Medication times

Do make sure that your cat’s microchip is one that’s recognised by the cat flap you choose. Some older microchips and foreign chips may not work with a microchip cat flap. Where should I install my cat flap?

My neighbour's cat found that if he pushed on the bottom corner of the flap, the other side would move enough for him to hook a claw underneath the flap, pull it towards him and get in the house.I was amazed to see him sitting in the kitchen one day. I think you need to do a bit more reading before you start advising people on their cats safety, because problems with collars causing injury and death are not few and far between. We have two 8 month old BSH who have just started to go out and we're just deciding what cat flap to fit, so I'm interested in your reasoning incase we might do the same. It’s a really simple cat flap to programme, with just the push of a button and an LED indicator that flashes to let you know the microchip has been registered. You will need four AA batteries to power the cat flap, but users report that these last for around a year, making the Cat Mate even better value.Timer function: allows you to set specific time periods in which the cat flap can be used, based on your own specific need

SureFlap Ltd is a UK registered company. SureFlap Ltd trades as Sure Petcare. Registered No.06399085 Nope they don't, i have had bad experiences with collars and found even safety ones to be dangerous. I have also heard many other tragic stories relating to collars. Time of last use/current whereabouts: an LED-display showing whether your cat is currently at home or on the move, as well as the last time the flap was used (up to 3 cats) Some cats will have stricter routines than others and might notice changes to your schedule. Here’s how they might be affected: MealtimesIn addition, there is an innovative, easy-to-view LED-display that allows you to set specific times for your cat to come in and out. The panel also displays location indicators for up to 3 selected cats so you can see whether your cat is currently at home or out and about. You can also see the last time that your cat passed through the cat flap. The cat flap is draught- and weatherproof, thanks to its stable, high-quality polymer and brush-sealed flap.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment