276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Logitech G G735 Wireless Gaming Headset, Customisable LIGHTSYNC RGB Lighting, LIGHTSPEED, Bluetooth, 3.5 MM Aux Compatible with PC, Mobile Devices, Detachable Microphone - White Mist

£99.5£199.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Logitech G735 wireless gaming headset is part of the brand’s newly unleashed Aurora line. Aiming to bridge the gap between the casual market and power users, this model does enough to hold footing in both camps competently. Logitech’s G735 wireless gaming headset is part of the Aurora Collection – a new line of gaming peripherals that strikes a nice balance between style and comfort. In addition to the headset, Logitech is also releasing two keyboards (a tenkeyless wired and wireless option) and a compact ergonomic mouse as part of this new collection – each featuring the dreamy new White Mist colorway. Logitech has designed the G735 headset to be “inclusive of players with smaller head sizes – and accommodates glasses and small earrings too.” Mikäli haluat vähentää latenssia, on syytä ottaa esille USB-väylään liitettävä 2,4 GHz Bolt -vastaanotin. Halutessaan käytössä on vielä 3,5 mm kuulokeliitäntäkin, mikäli piuha ei aiheuta ongelmia.

The Logitech G735 sounds pretty good for a gaming headset, with some typical caveats. For starters, there’s a lot of added emphasis in the low end—around 5dB from 30-200Hz. There’s also a notable departure from our house curve in the upper mid-range, with a rather precipitous dip from 3-4kHz, and a roll-off soon after 10kHz. The upper-frequency deviations will affect your spatial perception more than get in the way of enjoying what you’re listening to. In contrast, the emphasis in the bass region will probably negatively affect the overall clarity. Lows, mids, and highsLangaton yhteys kantaa noin 20 metrin verran, joten kuulokkeiden kanssa voi liikkua varsin vapaasti ainakin pienemmässä kodissa. RGB-valaistus muistuttaa kyseessä olevan pelaajille tarkoitettu malli. (Image credit: Future / Ilyas Kanapyanov) Äänenlaatu With the Logitech G735, you can also pause gameplay and use the headset as a pair of dedicated headphones when out and about. I used the headset in this way extensively through testing upon leaving the house to walk the dogs or go down the road for food shopping. The music stream continued flawlessly – a feature that will be welcomed by the average everyday user as well as the enthusiast. Sound and Microphone Quality

Additionally, the Blue VO!CE microphone settings are built into the G Hub app, allowing you to modify the vocal EQ settings, select from voice filter presets to help boost your audio, or make your voice sound more clear. There’s even a couple dozen fun vocal filters you can apply, such as alien, robot, telephone, and many more. You can also create your own vocal filters and save them to easily swap to later. If that wasn’t enough, there’s a handful of custom audio samples that are tailored for those interested in streaming, with the option to create and save your own, as well as set custom macros and keybinds. Kuulokkeiden lataus onnistuu myyntipakettiin sisältyvällä USB-C-kaapelilla. Valitettavasti tälle on tarvetta turhankin kanssa, sillä G735:n akkukesto on enintään kohtuullinen. Laite jaksaa yhdellä latingilla 16 tunnin ajan, mikäli RGB-valaistus on päällä. Mikäli siitä on valmis luopumaan, akkukesto nousee jopa 56 tuntiin. Tämä on kuitenkin tyyliin panostavan mallin kohdalla kohtuuttomalta tuntuva kompromissi. Comfort really is the name of the game with the Logitech G735; this is easily one of the nicest-feeling headsets that I’ve worn in a very long time. If you’re someone who has found some headbands or ski-band straps uncomfortable to wear after a while, you’re unlikely to have that issue here.The Logitech G735 has been my go-to headset for my setup for the best part of two weeks now. Read out to find out if this unit can be considered one of the best gaming headsets on the market right now. Design

G735:n suurin valtti on sen käyttömukavuus pidempienkin sessioiden aikana. Malli on suunniteltu erityisesti niille pelaajille, jotka ovat aiemmin jääneet paitsioon. Tämän ansiosta pienipäiset, korvarengasta käyttävät sekä silmälaseja tarvitsevat saavat itselleen poikkeuksellisen hyvän kokemuksen. Viskoelastisesta vaahdosta (memory foam) valmistetut tyynyt saavat jopa unohtamaan, että silmälasit ovat ylipäätään silmillä.The G735s offer fantastic spatial surround sound in games, with most of my time spent planet-hopping in Destiny 2. Ambient sounds came through clearly, and I was able to easily discern enemy locations through sound cues alone. I enjoyed the option to remove the boom mic when not in use, as it made the headphones feel less like “gaming headphones” and more like just a regular pair. Bolstered by 7.1 surround sound and Dolby Atmos support, you’ll have the edge in competitive shooters and, for the most part, a pleasant experience spinning records through your streaming service of choice as well.

The minimalist design is great for those who want a nice pair of headphones that don’t immediately scream “I’m a Gamer!” The build quality feels very premium and features a plush, leather-wrapped adjustable headband, and rotating earcups each adorned with cloud-like memory foam cushions. On the left side of the headset is a power button, volume dial, microphone mute button, optional 3.5mm auxiliary port, USB-C charging port, and the port to plug in the detachable boom microphone. Kuten Logitechin Aurora Collection -mallistolle on tyypillistä, myös Logitech G735 mahdollistaa kattavan personoinnin. Voit lisätä kuulokkeisiin väriä esimerkiksi korvatyynyjä vaihtamalla. Valitettavasti tämä vaatii kuitenkin kukkaronnyörien avaamista hiukan enemmän ammolleen, sillä vaihtoehtoiset korvatyynyt sekä puomimikrofoni on hankittava erikseen. Logitech G735 on yhdistettävissä Windows-, Mac- ja mobiililaitteille näppärästi Bluetoothin avulla. Voit halutessasi liittää kuulokkeet kahteen eri laitteisiin ja vaihtaa näiden välillä kädenkäänteessä. Where this headset stands out, though, is playing two audio streams simultaneously. I was able to game on my PC while listening to music or a podcast from my phone through Bluetooth nearby. And, sure, I could’ve easily pulled these up on my PC, but the built-in crossfade worked remarkably well and allowed me to turn up the game audio when needed without having to pause the game to change audio settings. I could see this being a useful feature if you get a call while you’re gaming, or if you want to use Discord to chat with friends while you’re playing on a console using a 3.5mm auxiliary cord.After testing Logitech’s G735 headphones across a variety of games, movies, podcasts, and songs, I have to say – I’m impressed. They are both well-built and extremely comfortable, especially when worn for extended periods of time. I never felt pressure on the top of my head from the headband, or any fatigue while wearing my glasses thanks to the plush ear cushions. They are very lightweight, too, weighing in at an airy 260 grams. My only gripe is that the ear cups aren’t very breathable. But, occasional breaks make this a non-issue.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment