276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makita SP6000J 165mm Plunge Cut Saw Complete with Connector Case/ Hex Wrench and Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade

£147.5£295.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some of the tasks that I have used the Makita for such as cutting butcher block countertop are more demanding and I appreciate that extra power that the saw has. Equipped with straight or bevel cutting; the blade enters the material on the same cutting line, with locking lever to hold the blade in position, so that the wrench can be inserted through the hole in the blade for easier installation.

Makita SP6000 Track Saw Review 2023 - Pros, Cons, FAQ Makita SP6000 Track Saw Review 2023 - Pros, Cons, FAQ

As I mentioned earlier, the dust collection works very well too which saves clean up time so it makes for an all around efficient tool. This process is further simplified by the blade entering the work surface at the same place square or beveled.After unpacking, I took some time to familiarize myself with the different components before I put them to work. The Makita SP6000J1plunge cut circular saw kit editionoffers outstanding cutting accuracy and versatility. Many of the newer power tools these days are being supplied with longer cords in the 16' range which come in very handy since in a lot of situations an extension cord can be avoided. On the side below the trigger housing, there is a green button that when depressed only allows the saw to cut 2 to 3 mm deep (~1/16-inch). This is convenient, especially when working with laminate, veneers, or other materials prone to splintering and chipping.

Makita Track Saw Review Model SP6000J - Pro Tool Reviews Makita Track Saw Review Model SP6000J - Pro Tool Reviews

Makita has a responsive support team that will guide you on what to do until your machine is repaired or replaced. A professionally trained Journeyman carpenter, Richard co-owns a stair and trim installation company with his son Matthew.The MPT gives me a full size sacrificial cutting surface for rip cuts and also provides super accurate and repeatable cross-cuts using the cross-cut jig and Parf dog system. The built-in depth stop allows a preliminary cut of 1/16-inch to be performed before the entire material is cut through for clean and splinter-free cutting. To make a long story short, I ended up sending a few rails back and forth with Makita until I settled on two that were good and straight. When not wearing one of the many hats of a business owner, he enjoys spending time with his 7 grandchildren and traveling with his wife Lori. There’s one key thing to note about Pro Tool Reviews: We’re all about the professional tool user and tradesman!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment