276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Straight to Gay the Massage Way

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Here's another piece of advice that works for me when I'm anxious about something and it's consuming my thoughts and preventing me from sleeping at night: I wouldn't beat yourself up about it. Why? Well, you were insanely drunk and so was he. Hopefully, you wouldn't have done anything with him were you sober, but since your inhibitions were lowered... Plus, he has an equal amount of responsibility in what happened. He might have been drunk as well, but it isn't like you told him to pull down his pants, and it wasn't like he was saying no - after all, he wanted to go even further than you let him.

Straight Guy Gets Gay Massage - Xvideos

Turn off your phone. Nobody wants their phone to be dinging during what’s supposed to be a relaxing 30-90 minutes. Even a vibration is often noticeable in a quiet room, so go nuclear, and shut the dang thing down. Probably needs a break anyway after being on for a few months straight. Here’s the part where I plead for your advice. What do you think? Have you experienced anything like this before? What’s the correct protocol for handling a situation like this? You do not want his girlfriend finding out. Why? Well, just imagine how you'd feel if your boyfriend wanted to hang out with a guy he cheated on you with. Unless she's a super kinky freak and finds it incredibly hot and either wants to watch her boyfriend and you together, or wants to have a threesome, she's not going to want him anywhere near you. In the days that followed that first incident, I worried about our friendship turning awkward. If you’ve ever gotten with a guy who identifies as straight, you know what I mean. Things can turn south real fast.Could a straight guy get drunk enough to fool around with another guy just because it “felt good”, or is it more likely that he has some gay/bi/curious feelings that perhaps he’s been repressing? A tantric massage begins with Swedish/deep-tissue work, designed to lull, soothe and calm you down. You’ll feel a pair of hot, strong hands working you over with total expertise. Your breathing will become restful. The perfect ambience will be created with candlelight and gentle, un-intrusive music. Care, worry, anxiety and stress will evaporate and you’ll feel a wonderful peace and happiness. This means that when the body-to-body phase of the appointment begins, you’ll be in just the right place psychologically to get the best out of it. Your gorgeous masseur will coat himself in a warm oil formula, so that when he collides with you, the sensations will be dynamite. If he gets angry or wonders why you lied about not remembering anything, just tell the truth. Tell him you were hoping he didn't remember, and that you didn't want to say anything because you were trying to avoid awkwardness. Tell him that you were hoping that you both could have put it behind you without talking about it, since you were both crazy drunk and didn't even know what you were doing.

MOLESTED BY MALE MASSEUR - Review of Nuch Massage, Bangkok MOLESTED BY MALE MASSEUR - Review of Nuch Massage, Bangkok

Massage appointments are available between 11:00 am and 5:00 pm, 7 days a week by prior appointment only. The best thing you can do, if you haven't done so already, is to find yourself a boyfriend. Why? Because generally speaking, if you're pining over straight guy friends it's almost always because you're lonely and don't have anyone in your life. You want someone who you can love, and who can love you in return. I probably wouldn’t mention this to your girlfriend. Others will disagree with me on this advice, but I just don’t see how telling her can make the situation any better; it can certainly make the situation worse. She likely will not understand how or why this could’ve happened (just like you are unable to understand how or why it happened). She will have more questions than you’ll have answers for, and your answers may not be to her satisfaction. I really think it’s best to not bring this up to her.I had a similar experience with a 'straight' friend many years ago. We had a few drinks, I slept over his place, and then during the night while we were passed out together he started touching my face and laughing. At first I thought he was just being a goof, but then I moved a little closer. Before I knew it we were making out and it went from there. Look, I’m no dummy. I’ve been around long enough to know about a brojob request. A moment later, I said, “What if we pretend that I am?” Usually he wears a facemask but not always Covering The Eyes Tantric Soul, gay massage service located in central London. With a reputation as London’s best-reviewed, most luxurious tantric massage company, their gay massage services excel in every way and are the best you’ll find on the scene. You will find their masseurs are intelligent, perceptive, kind and sensitive, and have stringent and rigorous vetting criteria to ensure that only the finest men lay their strong, powerful hands on you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment