276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NOW That’s What I Call Music! 112

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No they don't sell anywhere near as much as they did up to a few years ago, but it's a mistake to think absolutely everybody has a Spotify subscription. Disc 1 ends with last year’s Eurovision champions Måneskin and ‘Stefania’ by this year’s winners KALUSH. Across 2 CDs, 48 tracks, providing an essential selection of the UK’s chart favourites from recent months. For example Kate Bush's 'Running Up That Hill' or Mariah Carey's 'All I Want For Christmas' have re-entered the charts due to download demands and both got to number one.

Years ago, especially in the early 90s, old songs would enter the charts again and would appear on the Now’s as well. Most recent one I can think of is Now 75 with Don’t Stop Believin’ by Journey, and the Glee version also appeared on that album. Recent hit-makers Lauren Spencer-Smith, Mimi Webb, and Dermot Kennedy all feature, alongside long-established chart legends Liam Gallagher, Mark Owen, and closing with the tribute ‘Gold Forever – For Tom’ from The Wanted.Disc 2 opens with Lady Gaga’s stunning ‘Hold My Hand’ (from ‘Top Gun: Maverick’) leading into the beautiful ‘The Joker And The Queen’ from Ed Sheeran and ‘go’ from Cat Burns feat. Has any of the recent Now Albums ever had old hits that have been re issued as they have come back into the charts? In the edit page, go to the 'Metadata' tab and add your Juno artist, label or release page for listeners to purchase your release / releases. We also have Go by Cat Burns featuring again after it already appeared on Now 111 but this version features Sam Smith. All image and audio content is used by permission of the copyright holders or their agents, and/or according to fair dealing as per the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.

UK rap hits from Bad Boy Chiller Crew and Tion Wayne x La Roux feature, alongside dance-pop from Ava Max and Steps… plus airplay hits from Paolo Nutini, Florence + The Machine and Miley Cyrus. Not including those though, I can see Live Forever by Oasis is on Now 99, after he performed it at the Brits as a tribute to the Manchester bombing. Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment