276°
Posted 20 hours ago

RZAHUAHU Genshin Impact Ningguang Figure Eclipsing Star Ver 1/7 Game Character PVC Model 27CM Toy Gift (Full Version)

£60.29£120.58Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The instruction sheet appeared to be rather clear but it was still hard to look for this specific hole to plug the smoke effect part in, and even after you located that hole, it is rather hard to push the entire part in.

To me, it felt like Apex Toys made a major mistake - they should offer a normal and a deluxe version of this figure, where the deluxe one gets the wooden box (if they insist) and warn about the size and weight. In this photo below, Apex seemed to have messed up her face - where her eyes appeared to be too far apart compared to the official photos. I left the metal peg partially protruding out - because I want to disassemble it after reviewing her, and move the figure to my new studio (currently under renovation) before taking her out again for display. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. PO Box, APO/FPO, Afghanistan, Africa, Alaska/Hawaii, Albania, American Samoa, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan Republic, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, British Virgin Islands, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, China, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Fiji, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Georgia, Germany, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Jamaica, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Maldives, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niue, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Russian Federation, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, San Marino, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Tajikistan, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, US Protectorates, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City State, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (U.

Other than a burnout, my main problem was I ran out of space for anything figure related, but my new personal studio is on the way and should be ready for partial operation in the coming months - to solve all my problems, once and for all. From what I understand, this is the mainland China exclusive early batch, while international release will be sometime in October to November. Pek çok kaliteli markadan uygun fiyatlı ürünlere kadar, bütçeniz ne olursa olsun bu yorumlar sayesinde en iyi ningguang figure sizin olabilir. I also had friends who said they prefer the face on this one - the mass produced and finalised version.

There really is almost nothing I can fault the figure for other than the excessively tight smoke effect part, and an overdone packaging. This is the official community for Genshin Impact (原神), the latest open-world action RPG from HoYoverse.These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. One more thing I like about this figure that is rare in many other scale figures regardless of brand, is a lack of distortion on parts that lie on the floor. Size: With the complete scene, the height is about 270mm, the length is about 300mm, and the width is about 300mm. I’m taking this opportunity to shamelessly promote my youtube channel here - where you can watch the unboxing video and a full review too below. ningguang figure aramanızı ücretsiz kargo, hızlı teslimat veya ücretsiz iadeye göre de filtreleyebilirsiniz!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment