276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Daft Dictionary (Microfax Jokes Books)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ClunkiestSquid 21. The police just pulled me over, and the officer came up to my window and said “papers?” It didn’t because roosters don’t lay eggs. 89. What has a head and a tail, but does not have a body?

Iron 100. There are three important rooms in a house; one is filled with money, another with important files, and the last with jewelry. One day these rooms burst into flames! Which room do the policemen put out first? I bought some shoes from a drug dealer. I don’t know what he laced them with, but I’ve been tripping all day. January Nelson is a writer, editor, and dreamer. She writes about astrology, games, love, relationships, and entertainment. January graduated with an English and Literature degree from Columbia University. • 4,291,043 A demon approaches the devil and says "Dark lord! Two men from Glasgow in Scotland have been sent here. What should be done with them?"A man and his wife go into town for a bit of retail therapy. After about 3 hours of walking up and down the high street looking in shops and on market stalls, the wife turns to her husband to say something, but he isn't there . Keep your kids amused by showing them this, our list of 110 of the best simple or silly jokes kids will love. What’s the difference between a hippo and a Zippo? One is really heavy, and the other is a little lighter.

The thing with most dad jokes, is that you’ve heard them all before. Thousands of times. From your own dad. The baby, since he is a little Bigger. 91. A man lives on the 100th floor of an apartment building. On rainy days, he rides the elevator all the way up. However, on sunny days, he only goes up halfway and then takes the stairs the rest of the way. Why is this? She fell off the bottom rung. 7. What starts with “e” and ends with “e” but only has one letter in it?The match. 73. If you spell “sit in the tub” as s-o-a-k, and you spell “a funny story” as j-o-k-e, how do you spell “the white of an egg”? An anchor. 93. Which English word holds the same pronunciation even if you take away four out of its five letters? Short. 33. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment