276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Maid's Dilemma (Her Lesbian Maid Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She said: "When my mum does simple things like washing my hair or washing my body, it makes me feel comforted. If this is the case, I usually won't vacuum, and will just do a fast clean, like rinse the bath instead of scrubbing, or dusting over surfaces quickly.

According to GLAAD’s2021 Studio Responsibility Index, more LGBTQ+ characters were prominently included in studio-backed feature films last year. They both stand at attention ready for inspection by Mistress Lady Penelope, fanning out their petticoats and skirts.

Once the kitchen is back ship shape they report to their Mistress and if Mistress is exceptionally pleased with their culinery skills and the service they have given, they might be allowed to eat any leftovers in the kitchen. And while there was a welcome increase in lesbian representation and racial diversity of LGBTQ characters, the data also made clear that the film industry still has strides to make. Yes, I do get annoyed when it happens but I can never show it, because if guests complain about it, you could lose your VIP roster or even some working hours.

Much later they serve dinner and drinks at the grand dining table and stand at attention again whilst Mistress Lady Penelope and guests eat, ready to instantly make any whim of their Mistress into a reality. Both Mistress and maid know that if the maid does not pass inspection, or disobeys in any way, then Mistress merely has to instruct her maid to fetch a discipline tool of Mistress' choosing and at the same time initiate a steady stream of zaps to spur the maid into obeying as quickly as she possibly can, knowing that the stream will only be terminated when the maid has meekly offered the tool in her upturned hands and Mistress has accepted it and the maid has pulled down her matching maid knickers and bent over to accept a beating. And here’s the rub – I am becoming extremely aroused by watching my gorgeously femininized husband being deeply penetrated by the athletic and magnificently equipped Sir Charles. So if a guest has belongings on the bed or on top of the dirty towels, sometimes you have to move it.

A bespoke feature of these shoes is that the ankle straps are held on with leather loops rather than easily cut elastic loops. She fantasised about being a maid for years before 2011 when she submitted to Mistress Lady Penelope for maid training. The green color satin was selected based on a picture of the shoes sent to the dress designer/maker, who has done a great job, but of course photographing a colour does not always result in exactly the same shade being expressed and if you are super critical you might see a difference between the two for which barbie apologises. In the more likely event that Mistress never gives her maid a single thought, then all the better will be Mistress' pleasure at the sight of such a ridiculously dressed sissy maid, wearing the exact sissy maid uniform and accessories which Mistress bought for her and following instructions so obsequiously.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment