276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Scream For Us: A Dark Romance Halloween Novella (Order of the Unseen)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This book is loaded with spice right from the very beginning like reading p*rn The audio was next level! There was more smut than there was plot but it evened put because the plot was them doing it all for her. After wandering into an alluring Halloween party that is said to go down in history, Quinn finds herself captivated by three masked men. I’m not going to lie, it was pretty cringy, I pushed though and if your looking for smut on smut for a short read, I say go for it, but try not to read to deeply into communication and narrative, that’s what ruined a bit for me, but if you do have a niche for masks, this is definitely up your ally.

Scream For Us (Order of the Unseen) eBook : Doyle, Molly

I love those books with the psychological aspects from the men and I can't wait to read the next in this series.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. As she immerses herself in a night of both pleasure and pain, she finally has the perfect opportunity to bring her darkest fantasies to life.

Scream For Us by Molly Doyle | Waterstones

I was told it wasn’t worth the read and that it had minimal plot—but I think that person just didn’t take this novella for what it was—erotica. After needing a quick rescue from a stranger, she finds herself locked in a captivating game of infatuation with three masked men. If you’re looking for a short, spicy Halloween read with masked men to fulfill your darkest fantasies, then this is meant for you . Bullied relentlessly to breaking point she decides to go out on Halloween to a party in her hometown of Salem.I love horror movies so these masked men already had a space in my heart and now they are here to stay. Good girl Quinn didn’t expect her night to turn to mayhem once she stepped into a legendary Halloween party. I would have given it a 5 star review if the author hadn't given me so many great scenes but gives me a fade to black at what could have been the best scene out of the whole book.

Scream For Us: A Dark Romance Halloween Novella (Order of the

It’s a great short read for those times when you just really need to imagine being railed by ghost face in a haunted house while it’s burning down around you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment