276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Home and Garden Cordless Combi Drill PSB 1800 LI-2 (2 x 18 volt batteries, 20 torque settings, drill and impact function, in carrying case)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These clever Power for All batteries can push the business end of the drill to a maximum drilling speed of 1,350 rpm. When I try to put the drill in the old case I realise the new drill is larger and the space in the new case for the charger is smaller. As I expected, the low bpm level made for a slower performance of just under 30 seconds to drill the hole.

It did not need to be capable of constant or heavy duty use, or have a wide range of professional capabilities. A : Hi Jim, this model of the Bosch PSB 18 LI-2 has a 13mm chuck so will accept any accessory with a shank of up to 13mm diameter. We will make this refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. They mention that it does the task competently, works great for small DIY, and is suitable for light use.Unfortunately, the Bosch joins the DeWalt DCD796N when it comes to letting go of the trigger at full speed. The Bosch Power for All 18 Volt Alliance bucks the trend for proprietary systems and shares its technology with a range of tool brands. Overload protection: if the drill is being used for heavy tasks or encounters resistance, the overload protection may have been activated.

Delivered in a sturdy blow moulded case with plastic catches, the drill, batteries, and charger are all held firmly for transport. As you’d expect from a respected tool brand like Bosch, the noise this drill puts out isn’t harsh and it sounds quite professional. as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks. The combi drill is easy to change between screw and drill bits and will fit with any of the bits I have in my toolbox due to its 10mm shank and a single-sleeve drill chuck.Si votre adversaire est un mur en béton vibré, une perceuse sans fil telle que celle-ci n'est pas l'outil adapté.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment