276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Not All Diamonds and Rosé: The Inside Story of The Real Housewives from the People Who Lived It

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The author is also clearly very good at interviews and can ask the right questions to get a fun story.

Third and finally, I love the bits we get from Andy Cohen, but I think his comments on RHODC ending were either untruthful or did not seem truthful.Executive producer Lucilla D'Agostino spent the next five days contacting lawyers and officials in the Domincan Republic to try and help. Afterward, Carole said Andy went "ballistic" and she eventually told him not to speak to her ever again.

However, Lea apparently had a stipulation in her contract that prevented anyone from talking about her husband's clients, which included the charity.The Real Housewives of Dallas' season three girls trip to Kameron Westcott's hometown quickly deteriorated after LeeAnne Locken and D'Andra Simmons got into a behind-the-scenes battle. She told the truth about Adrienne [Maloof], she told the truth about Lisa Vanderpump," Cullen said in the book.

We all want to know, but only the women we love to watch and the people who make the show have the whole story.they also harp on “you can’t have secrets on the show” and aside from certain housewives being allowed to not talk about every rumor or accusation someone throws at them, the producers spoke about several housewives who refused to talk about things and they either demoted them or fired them, so why spend an entire season and reunion trying to force denise to talk about something she clearly didn’t want to talk about, instead of just demoting or firing her, like they’ve done with previous housewives? The biggest flaw of this book is it was written prior to RHOSLC’s meteoric rise (they don’t even get a chapter or mention! it really bothers me how some people’s physical violence and racism/bigotry was addressed seriously, while that of others was completely ignored or outright excused.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment