276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Intelligent Change: The Five Minute Journal - Daily Gratitude Journal for Happiness, Mindfulness, and Reflection - Undated Life Planner

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ultimately, as per the results of this study, daily positive affirmations lead to positive self-valuation, as well as decreased sedentary behavior following the practice. As you can tell from this review, I highly recommend you grab a copy of the Five Minute Journal if you’ve been on the verge. One of the major things that I’ve noticed after using the Five Minute Journalfor two years is that I feel better, more creative, and connected to my purpose ( oh gosh, I promise I’m not going woo-woo on you – bare with me).

The more detailed you are with your answers the easier it will be for you to truly connect to your emotions and feel these feelings on purpose. In terms of psychology, the 5 minute journal is certainly the prevention protocol for a number of unhealthy patters of thought and behavior, as well as the supplementation protocol for personal development and self-improvement, as they relate to achieving personal goals and improving wellbeing. Conclusion of the 5 minute journal review Well, as the name suggests, I love the fact that it is relatively constrained in regards to time. You can certainly think about each line for minutes on end, but most of the days the things that sit on your mind seem to unroll the moment pen touches paper.Shifting out of a funk and into gratitude shifts your energy out of “woe is me” and into “yay for me” which means, based on the Law of Attraction, you’ll begin to attract more of the things you want and less of what you don’t. Seriously, yay for you! 5. When you’re uninspired or bored with the status quo, let it flow. Giving yourself a safe space to not expect anything other than to just show up and be honest is incredibly liberating. What’s one thing you can start doing everyday that will have a positive impact on all of these things?

It’s easy to understand how you might overlook yourself and your needs in the process of living each day.Settle into a comfortable place: Find a quiet and relaxing environment where you feel comfortable and free from distractions. It could be a private corner in your home, a park, or a café. The first exercise of the evening section once again has to do with gratitude. Although not directly, the journal forces you to find the positive in your day, as you are listing things that contributed towards your happiness, excitement, and wellbeing. Start writing: Write down your thoughts and feelings on the prompt. There is no right or wrong way to approach it, just let your thoughts flow onto the paper. When I was in grad school, I took this awesome class on creativity and in it read a book called From Where you Dream by Robert Olen Butler. The book is mostly about fiction writing but essentially, he says that the best time to tap into your subconscious (where your “flow” lives) is when you first wake up in the morning. Since you’re fresh from dreaming, your brain is still tuned to that frequency, so to speak, and not clouded by “reality” from your day-to-day life. Reflect on you are grateful for and think of what is within your power to make this new day great and fulfilling.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment