276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Diablo Red Blend 750ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The outstanding mature berries and forest fruit flavours of the wine go perfectly with roast beef, lamb, or steak. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. He joined the Company in 1996 as head of the Lourdes winery, located in the Pencahue zone of the Maule Valley (VII Region of Chile). The Carmenere grape is Chile's signature grape, giving this wine a distinct taste that pairs beautifully with game meats, roasted or grilled vegetables, Mexican food and curries.

Diablo Red Blend Diablo Dark Red Red Dark Red (75cl

I struggled with this one, I love the black label it’s my all time favourite but this one has such a different taste to any other of the Casillerobrand it’s just not for me . The seller of top 1 product has received honest feedback from 34 consumers with an average rating of 4. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use.

Overall, Diablo red wine is an excellent choice for those looking for a delicious and robust red wine to enjoy with their meals.

Diablo Black Cabernet Sauvignon | Vivino United Kingdom Diablo Black Cabernet Sauvignon | Vivino United Kingdom

This Cabernet Sauvignon is well-structured with pronounced character, firm tannins, and an abundance of fruit, such as plums and black cherries. With Casillero del Diablo Shiraz, you can enjoy the rich fruity and spiced notes, mature tannins, and elegant dry finish with your favourite dishes. I love this red wine, its a very dark, seductive and intense drink with a slightly sweet, rich fruit taste, do not leave this to get warm as it will make it sickly, keep it in a dark cupboard and in the summer use a chiller to keep it cool. Made with grapes picked at the exact moment of ripeness; delicious dark fruit notes; generous, flavoursome, dark, and mysterious. Casillero Merlot Wine is an excellent choice to pair with soft cheeses, tomato-based pastas, risottos, and lightly seasoned meats with creamy sauces and/or soft cheeses.Casillero del Diablo Merlot Wine is a smooth, medium-bodied red wine that perfectly combines plum and raspberry flavors with smoky, cedar wood, vanilla and toffee aromas. Using her skills and knowledge in the culinary field, Kiera has published few pamphlets on preparing various cuisines. It has a delicious aroma of black fruits such as berries, plums, and cherries, followed by pepper and subtle touches of vanilla and black chocolate. This blend was made for free thinkers with a rebellious spirit, who themselves are a mix of the best life has to offer. Whether you are looking for a wine to enjoy with a meal or to share with friends, Diablo Black Wine is the perfect choice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment