276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Bible 2: Hail to the King of the Jews, Baby!

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord ( AU) and Messiah.” ( AV) So then, brothers and sisters, stand firm ( AE) and hold fast to the teachings [ c] we passed on to you, ( AF) whether by word of mouth or by letter.

Now there were staying in Jerusalem God-fearing ( F) Jews from every nation under heaven. 6 When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken. 7 Utterly amazed, ( G) they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans? ( H) 8 Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language? 9 Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, ( I) Pontus ( J) and Asia, [ b] ( K) 10 Phrygia ( L) and Pamphylia, ( M) Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; ( N) visitors from Rome 11 (both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!” 12 Amazed and perplexed, they asked one another, “What does this mean?” from youthful passions and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, together with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.The first five books, Genesis to Deuteronomy. They are not 'law' in a modern Western sense: Genesis is a book of stories, with nothing remotely like rules and regulations, and though the other four do contain community laws they also have many narratives. The Hebrew word for Law ('Torah') means 'guidance' or 'instruction', and that could include stories offering everyday examples of how people were meant to live as well as legal requirements. which I suffer to the extent of being chained like a criminal. But the word of God cannot be chained! must gently reprove those who oppose him, in the hope that God may grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth.

Acts 2:24 : ver 32; Ac 13:30, 33, 34, 37; 17:31; Ro 6:4; 8:11; 10:9; 1Co 6:14; 15:15; Eph 1:20; Col 2:12; Heb 13:20; 1Pe 1:21 The books of 'latter prophets' preserve sayings and stories of religious and political activists ('prophets') who served as the spiritual conscience of the nation throughout its history, reminding people of the social values that would reflect the character of God. Some books are substantial ( Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel), others are much shorter (Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi). Sometimes, the prophets could be mime artists and dramatists, accompanying their actions by short spoken messages, often delivered in poetic form. These were the sound bites of their day, which made it easy for others to remember them and then write them down. the Lord grant mercy to the household of Onesiphorus, because he has often refreshed me and was unashamed of my chains. has saved us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works, but by His own purpose and by the grace He granted us in Christ Jesus before time began. b 10And now He has revealed this grace through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has abolished death and illuminated the way to life and immortality through the gospel, on to the pattern of sound teaching d you have heard from me, with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy,

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment