276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Beast You Are: Stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The paranormal angle fades from relevance relatively rapidly and it soon becomes clear that the ‘vampire’ isn’t the traditional blood-sucking type. The Blog at the End of the World”: We read a blog whose owner is talking about a mysterious disease that is making people drop dead, starting from what seems to be the end of the world and working backwards to earlier days when it’s just rumors and whispers, starting from the end and moving back towards the start. This was a bit predictable compared to the rest of the series but I still enjoyed the format and the narration, especially how the various characters take shape with each interviewee. Ergarth is a claustrophobic small town where Tankerville Tower ‘The Vampire Tower’ a decaying monolith on the outskirts casts a forbidding shadow over the whole town.

As the narrative begins this is developed further, the language is particularly sentimental; ‘the hedgerow glistened as if the snow possessed a light of its own’ (p. Beast is a story of hidden truths, of secrets, of labels and masks and more than anything, of the most horrific manipulation and Matt Wesolowski once again manages to prove that the monsters we all fear are sadly very much real. The tale has many variants from all around the world but remaining constant are the themes of envy unrewarded, of learning to love what may at first appear a ‘beast’ and the benefits which virtue and selflessness will bestow on the individual. I will help you all to awaken and become strong] A woman's voice appeared inside everyone's head, which confused them even more.

I really enjoyed all the different perspectives that were presented and the slow piecing together of what happened. But please add Falling in Love with the King of Beasts, and Taming the Queen of Beasts to your library to enjoy later! And there's the added fact that the building, the forbidding Tankerville Tower, has been the focus of a local vampire legend for generations. Pepper Pace's interracial fairytale is the story of Beast, a marine with a destroyed face; and a plus-sized beauty who has identity issues. Afterwards you get a next challenge which you’re supposed to set to someone else, but Lizzie has decided to carry out all six challenges herself, after which she’ll meet the vampire and die!

A long time ago a prince lived in a shining castle, and though he had everything he wanted the prince was spoiled and unkind, even when his father died and left him a kingdom. This story does some similar things to Changeling: firstly, it suggests that someone close to the case is manipulating Scott, drip-feeding information; secondly, it gradually builds a picture of one pivotal character that differs significantly from the way this person is generally perceived.I've been waiting impatiently and eagerly for book four, and I literally dropped everything as soon as a copy of Beast arrived in my inbox.

She would do what the previous owner of her body was unable to do - Show everyone why you did not mess with her, the supreme tamer of beasts. Pressured, she then asks for ‘a slice of roach from a green meadow’ – a request which spells disastrous consequences.

They are informative, we have a great selection at the tap of a finger, it has never been easier to be instantly entertained. I don't know how he keeps coming up with this stories and I honestly don't care as long as they will keep appearing! Exotic beasts of all shapes and sizes swarmed out of those aforementioned spatial gateways, forcing the humans to face the crucial moment for their survival.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment