276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cuticuter 120pieces Eyelid Tape, Invisible Eyelid Lift Strips, Natural Fiber Waterproof Eye Lids Strips For Hooded Eyes, Droopy Lids (Wide)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Try going all out with some black liquid liner and false eyelashes to take the attention away from the eyelid tape. They aren't commonly found at most beauty retailers, but now there's a new brand bringing them mainstream. Therefore, it’s not something I’m going to use on a daily basis, but will DEF be bringing out for events and special occasions. Eyelid tape can enhance your eyes by defining a fold or crease in the eyelids, which makes them seem wider.

Eyelid tape review for hooded eyes | Middle Age Beauty Eyelid tape review for hooded eyes | Middle Age Beauty

If you experience any irritation from the strips, remove them and wash away the adhesive immediately. Using the stickers can be a bit fiddly but if I can manage it, then most other people will be able to. When you have found the new crease you want to create, place the tape over the area where you want to create the new crease. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. I think this is a really good product as it does exactly what it’s supposed to do and lasts all day for me.Try using eye makeup remover to get all of the eye makeup off of your eyes before you apply the tape. It is important to start with a clean slate, so wash your face thoroughly before applying the eyelid tape. You can get eyelid tape that is clear, skin toned, or even black to make it look like eyeshadow or eyeliner. jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":259,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":410,"licensing":"

License:

Eyelid Lifting Strips - Allure I Tried the Magicstripes Eyelid Lifting Strips - Allure

New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . You've likely heard of eyelid tape, the niche beauty hack that helps lift the area via eyelid stickers, fibers, or adhesives. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. If someone notices that you are wearing eyelid tape, then it’s best to just be honest about why you are wearing it. The previous ones were really noticeable and worked their way off my eyelids a lot of the time – not a good look!I've been drawing on cat eyes since I was 13, and as every year passes I've noticed less and less space available for my liquid liner. Eyelid tape is a popular beauty item that enhances eyes by defining a fold or crease in the eyelids and making eyes seem wider. You can also make your own eyelid tape out of double sided medical tape if you cannot find eyelid tape strips. If the eyelid tape does not hold, then you can start over with a new piece or add some eyelid tape adhesive to the strip for a stronger hold. You get 2 little plastic tools to assist you with the application but I haven’t used them yet as I find it easier to just use my fingers.

Cuticuter 120pieces Eyelid Tape, Invisible Eyelid Lift Strips

The eyelid prong is an essential tool for applying eyelid tape, but it is always important to use caution when putting any objects near your eyes. People do all sorts of things for beauty and wearing eyelid tape is not a very drastic measure in comparison. When looking for eyelid tape, find a brand that is hypoallergenic to reduce the chances that it will irritate your eyes.They're super lightweight and don't feel like anything, which is great because I forgot I was wearing them until it was time to remove them at night. You'll notice that your eyelid skin stretches a little bit when you pull the sticker off, the way it does when you remove false lashes. The fabric ones that I’ve featured today are much better in my opinion than the previous ones I tried (they were more silicon in texture). Anyone can use eyelid tape, but it works best if your eyelids do not already have a well-defined fold. You can apply make-up over the top of them, but I don’t really wear make-up so I can’t comment on how that goes but my teen has been using them with make-up with no issues so far.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment