276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). The rich, pigmented shadow provides impressive colour payoff that lasts and the range is specially designed to complement all skin tones. As you open the palette, you'll find a mirror and each of the beautiful shades, with shades names engraved above. I just wanted to come back here because I had commented initially saying I LOVED the palette… even the D and F shades-that time I had only used it about twice and had used it both times with UD Anti-Aging Primer. Every single one of my favorite shades in this palette performed horribly, and I can dupe most of the rest.

The pigmentation is on the sheer side so if you have darker lips, the color may accentuate any wrinkles and fine lines.But there's a certain charm to Sweet Peach that makes me use this palette whenever I need a pick-me-up. The thought of entire palette of those colors (or mostly those colors) made me so happy but…this is a heart breaker.

Do you think some of the under-performance it’s because you used it with Enigma instead of the Anti-Aging Primer? May Contain: Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891). I coincidentally stumbled onto the Ulta site at midnight on the day this palette was supposed to drop, so of COURSE I gave in and bought it- it felt like I had to since I lucked out so much.I saw this eyebrow in YouTube video by using someone and I really liked it as it can be helpful to create lots of looks, the daily or party.

Bless Her Heart Talc, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PTFE, Zinc Stearate, Sodium Saccharin Water/Aqua/Eau, Geraniol, Glycerin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance/Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid. The texture was dustier, thinner, so it was prone to sheering out and took a lot of packing on the lid to apply decently. I agree though it sucks that it didn’t work for some people but it’s worked extremely well for me including the dud shades. Pretty as a peach – and deliciously scented – the Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection from Too Faced stars an array of 18 matte and shimmering shades to help you look fresh-faced, with a little smoulder (if you want it…) Complementary on all skin tones, the heavenly hues range from uplifting neutrals like ‘White Peach’ and perfect pinky corals like ‘Nectar’ and ‘Bellini’, to rich, opulent plum purples including ‘Peach Pit’ and ‘Delectable’. Well seeing the review and seeing that I have dupes for the peach shades, that’s what I was most interested in.I’m a huge Too Faced fan, but this palette is one of their most disappointing releases in my opinion. I think I’m really liking the colour selection in this palette isn’t even if I didn’t like it the first time around! It’s accessible through the sidebar (or after content, if you don’t see a sidebar) on all pages but also through the Swatch Gallery (“Compare Any Two”) on the gallery’s landing page or if you go to the navigation “Swatches” you’ll see “Compare Any Two” as an option. Compare Any Two was designed to pull up, literally, any two products on the site (it’s obviously only useful if I have swatched the products, lol). I do have similar shades already in my stash and I picked another warm toned palette that I’m loving.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment