276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Opulent Musk EDP 100ml Perfume for Unisex. A fragrant, warm spicy fragrance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Somehow, this is a FRESH oud fragrance that can be worn year round. Oud is often very underappreciated for it's versatility in the west. In fact, this leans towards a summer/spring time oud fragrance. Maybe it's the patchouli I'm sensing but I haven't quite put my finger on why this comes off as so fresh and airy rather than warm and dense. Oh well, I'm not complaining. Dried fruits, rose and oud make up the scent profile, similar to Oud Royal, which I love. However I find that Oud Royal could use a touch more sweetness, which I find in Lattafa Opulent Oud. Opens up with this gorgeous dark juicy wine-like scent that settles into an ensemble of oud (that's not overly rubbery or skanky), sweet juicy resins and ambers, with a bit of a sugary feel. It's very wearable and very unisex, but I (32M) wear it a lot, and even got my similar aged male friends onto bottles of their own as they also agreed how lovely it is. Also as it's so beautifully cheap I often just wear it in the evenings at home and to bed as it's so lovely. Great stuff. This is pretty much the classic Middle Eastern oud fragrance of the type that is very popular these days-- a balance of floral, oud, smoke, and spice. It's still oud but not barnyard or overly animalic, oud that announces "I am oud" but not at the top of it's lungs, a very well balanced note. It is sweet, semi-floral (saffron definitely) and a bit spicy from the cinnamon. One of the best inexpensive oud compositions I have come across. Editing to add: My nose just supplied me an interesting bit of information-- I am pretty sure there's hedione in this. No wonder it's so intoxicating! Anyone else agree? Projection Time: 10 (10+ hours), 9 (8-10 hours), 8 (6-8 hours), 7 (5-6 hours), 6 (4-5 hours), 5 (2-4 hours)

Sweet OUD & (SANDAL)WOOD-PATCHOULI with amazing drydown. Opens with a floral-citrus burst with patchouli, saffron & oud touches, that deepens into a caramel & amber-oud heart, all resting on a musky amber-wood base with vanilla & patchouli touches. Overall, I get a sweet oud with faint patchouli touches in the opening with a creamy sweet oud heart on a spicy-sweet & creamy (sandal)wood-patchouli base that's to die for. The drydown reminds me of other sandalwood-patchouli drydowns, although sandalwood isn't specifically listed in the notes. Fantastic performance, that might be difficult to wear in the summer heat.

Informații suplimentare

After the first 10 seconds (where there is a faint aroma of stale wine), this fragrance is incredible value for your money. Opulent Red - The most unique and most strange. It doesn't smell like anything I own. Least safe blind buy. With the heart notes I get a faint animalistic nuance and some spices -residual pepper and emerging vanilla probably, thus originating a light sweet touch. Besides the woody accords, herbs are also detectable in the heart stage. In the base, the more vibrant cashemearan woody scent is overcome by the stronger oud note. As of now, I have the entire opulent line,and here's what I will say. Out of ALL of them, I feel like this will be the most mass appealing to men. This definitely leans more masculine. This feels very fresh, clean, aquatic and almost a shaving cream/after shave type of smell. It indeed is a pure Arabian musk...with a sparkling & anamalic opening...morphing into a delicate yet very tenacious powdery Egyptian cotton or linen.

To be honest, I feel Sheikh Al Shuyukh Luxe Edition , has changed over the years. I’ve noticed it’s become more cloying vanilla. It definitely does give off a a bit of a fabric softener type of vibe, (not the overly feminine ones) especially in the dry down. Well i'm not really sure if i like or not. The bottle design i fine and also the box. Longevity is enourmous, even on skin this will last after shower soo be careful how you spray it. Projection for 10-20 minutes is room filling but after that it's just within arms reach for ~4 hours and it becomes skin scent after that. The smell for me is not really great. It's definitely strong, harsh and i mostly feel the musk. Some of my friends like it, but i would not probably wear it. However the price is pretty good and i don't regret buying it. Overall i think it is an okay beast scent, but would probably not wear it because it's too animalic for my nose. It qualified as a unisex fragrance but I really think that it leans more toward the masculine side.

FAQs

Opulent Musk EDP is an enchanting Eau de Perfume from the renowned brand Lattafa. This fragrance is perfect for those who want to add a luxurious and sensual dimension to their personal style. With a generous amount of 100 ml, you can enjoy this seductive scent for a long time. These are different but this is the most similar to Opulent Oud. OR is more complex and has more of a refined feel to it. Both have well above average performance. The notes are perfect in my opinion, musk in all the notes, the top being amber, the middle having rose and sugar, giving a perfect balance of sweet and clean. The rose I will say you won’t smell it at all, it just blends together with the musk, the vanilla and the woody notes so perfectly well. The spray that I do on my wrists before work really lasts me the entire shift and I can’t keep sniffing my wrist it really smells nice and that’s coming from someone who never thought would be wearing Oud. These are different, but there are similarities with sweet oud. SO doesn't have the sandalwood-patchouli drydown, and is an oud-rose & praline blend along the lines of Oud Bouquet Lancome. Both have amazing performance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment