276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Orient RA-AA0009L Men's Kano Stainless Steel Blue Bezel Blue Dial Automatic Dive Watch

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At launch, the Kano already came in quite a few different flavours and certain variants have been added and removed along the way. Today this watch currently comes in the following variants:

While the hands and markers provide plenty of real estate for lume application, I was honestly hoping it would be a bit brighter than it actually is. Now don’t get me wrong as it is still on par with the lume found on the Mako and the Ray, however the size of the markers didn’t really offer as much luminescence as I had expected. It is still very useable, just that given the amount of room there is on the hands and markers, I did expect it to be a bit closer to the brightness of the Orient Stars.The crystal is flat mineral glass. It sits a fraction lower than the edge of the bezel. This may provide some protection if the watch ended up face down on a smooth flat surface. We’re talking about an automatic watch with a water resistance of 200 meters and a very versatile design, making it suitable for both diving and everyday wear.

If you’re one for a simple yet sporty looking dial, this is one to consider. A flat deep green sunburst face and rectangular markers are basically what makes up the dial of this watch. A printed chapter ring continues the simplicity of the design and ensures no alignment issues.The Orient Kano was designed with a clear goal in mind: to be a vintage-style watch that looks much more expensive than it actually is.

Overall, although this bracelet isn’t as solid feeling as aftermarket options that cost as much as half the watch, I don’t feel any less confident about using it for everyday rigours. But if it really isn’t to your liking, the 22mm lug width offers you an abundance of third party options. It’s not a bad thing that this watch bears a resemblance to past successes, as it’s intended to resemble retro diving watches from other times.It is also a screw-down crown, contributing to its water resistance, allowing this watch to be worn at depths of up to 200 meters. ➤ Bezel This provides a better grip, even with the crown guards flanking it, whose mission is to protect it from damage. Orient Star, and the M Collections, continue to evolve, to take quality and performance to the next level.

Due to its size, some people with small or medium-sized wrists may not enjoy the sensations this watch imparts. Visually, the case is polished on the sides and brushed on the top, a classic design feature of dive watches.When we talk about entry level dive watches, we often tend to think about watches like the Orient Mako, Seiko 5KX, Kamasu, Ray, and so on. Then we have the Orient Kano, the larger entry-level alternative to the Orient Mako. While I usually don’t go for watches in this size range, being offered a chance to review it did teach me some surprising things about it. I have an Orient Kamasu (RA-AA0810N19B) – will your bezels fit it? I want to buy coin type & ceramic vintage style insert. Data Controller: Agustín Ruiz | Rights: Rectify, access, port, delete, limit, and forget your data | Purpose: Moderate comments | Recipient: Your data will not be shared with any person or organization | Retention: Until the data subject requests deletion | Legal Basis: Your consent. +info. Basically, the differences lie in the combination of colors and the strap in some cases. Here are all the models:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment