276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milo's Monster: A Big Bright Feelings Book

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This book will help children find the strength to communicate without pushing down their emotions and running away from the problem. I am a passionate reader of psychology and spiritual books, and as a result, I appreciate writers who bring these issues to children as a sweet, kind lullaby.

Look at the front cover of the book. Who or what is Milo’s Monster? What do you think might happen in the story? When Suzi spoke to him (communication of an issue), he did not see her as a threat anymore; she expressed how Milo's best friend felt, making him realise they were both missing each other. Milo loves spending time with his best friend, Jay. But when a new girl called Suzi moves in next door, Milo starts to feel left out. The jealous feeling gets stronger and stronger - until suddenly, a green-eyed monster pops up beside him! Soon, the monster is poisoning Milo's thoughts. It won't leave him alone! Can Milo find a way to free himself from the monster and repair his friendship?

Meet Milo and his monster

Jealousy (or envy) is often described as a ‘green-eyed monster’. Can you find out more about the history of this phrase? Even if I am an adult right now, I can still identify the feeling of jealousy as a monster always talking bad in my ears.

It's fascinating how, our days, writers teach children how to deal with feelings and self-expression through their stories.Like many other parents and teachers, I was happy to see there was another Big Bright Feelings book from Tom Percival; he seems to capture children's emotions so clearly and to find stories that will engage young children and support them in navigating those feelings. Milo loves spending time with his best friend, Jay. But when a new girl called Suzi moves in next door, Milo starts to feel left out. The jealous feeling gets stronger and stronger - until suddenly, a GREEN-EYED MONSTER pops up beside him! Soon, the monster is poisoning Milo's thoughts. It won't leave him alone!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment